Best place to park domains?

Where is the best place to park domains?

So far im looking at Sedo, Moniker, Afternic, and Google adSense for Domains.

But i don't know which is the best.

Which of these do you think is the better of them all?

Thanks
    Last edited by mystycs; 08-21-2009 at 03:31 AM.

I'm using Sedo and I think it's the best.

I'm curious as to how you're using AdSense to park domains. Is it possible?

Depends on how much work you want to put into it. If it's just to 'park' a registrar would work. Income? Comes back to how much work/time you spend They all mostly have unique benefits.

Yea im currently using sedo but i heard they dont give 100 percent revenue share becuase they share ads with google? and apparently google has a parking service called "AdSense for Domains"

https://www.google.com/adsense/suppo...ui&medium=link

Quote Originally Posted by ircRob View Post
    Depends on how much work you want to put into it. If it's just to 'park' a registrar would work. Income? Comes back to how much work/time you spend They all mostly have unique benefits.
    Im willing to put more work into it for income for parking.

oh I didn't know about Adsense for Domains. I might switch over for a trial and see if it's better than Sedo.

Another option is NameDrive, however I don't think that the domain parking is profitable enough for the owners of domain names. It is much better to create a small websites and to focus in providing basic, but very useful content on them and to get money from any publisher network.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

google adsense is good option but if you consider selling your domain I think best to try sedo.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

Parked.com is the best parking company around. I have all my domains there (x,xxx).
    Signature Under Construction.

I am using all domain parking service providers, about per click rate, for some keywords sedo gives good rate and for some parked.com etc., it mean about PPC all are almost same. you only need to consider about services, features and park page look.

yea but i cant get parked it requires 10 domains minimum to sign up, i have about 6 haha

Buy 4 more.

Fabulous and Bodis have worked best for me.

I like Fabulous system, but they have never worked well for me. Maybe that's just me. Bodis is pretty good. Especially for foreign traffic. Parked is the best though.

Bodis is pretty good. Especially for foreign traffic
    They have good rate for foreign traffic??

WhyPark is a pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by dotflyer View Post
    They have good rate for foreign traffic??
    Yep. Amongst the best, IMHO.

There are many domain parking services out there but the ones I recommend are WhyPark and SEOParking. As for Sedo I would only recommend listing your domain but then parking it elsewhere. The parking pages at both WhyPark && SEOParking are more configurable &have more user options (add rss feeds, etc). I don't recommend ParkingPanel since the services was not good & they never get back to you.

hi guys
    what about enom
    i have all my domains there..some are PR6
    do you recommend to stay or moving....
    thanks

dr_lionheart: if all of your domains are there then I would probably just stay put since it will cost you to transfer them all. Even though you are parked @ enom you can still change your DNS to park your domains else where. Now if you want you can try parking just a couple domains to see if there's any improvement on your lower ranked domains.

what do you mean by...
    [QUOTE= to see if there's any improvement on your lower ranked domains.[/QUOTE]

sorry, what I meant was if you have a domain name that was not doing well (no traffic, low PR) for whatever reason then I would take the chance in maybe in try to parking that domain at another service like WhyPark, SEOPark or whatever. Then after selecting your parking provider watch the trends and see if your traffic or ranking improves.

ok then
    thanks alot

please,some body help me I parked my 4 domain name with sedo,up till now there is no traffic ,How can one generate natural trafic and start to generate revenue from parked domain.

Try Skenzo, Directi says = "It (skenzo)is a world leader in the internet traffic monetization business.
    It provides comprehensive monetization services exclusively to high-traffic publishers only. It's context analysis and parking engine serves billions of page views and analyzes terabytes of data in realtime to deliver maximum advertiser and publisher value."

It is a cut-&-copy from Directi site.
    Last edited by skypn; 09-09-2009 at 10:47 AM.
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16, Holy Bible.