Hosting & Design Site - pls check it out.

http://www.erik-online.com

I am going to add some animation and preloaders before I begin marketing, but for now I would appreciate some feedback on the design, services, and content.

Thanks,
    Erik Whitton

I'm on mozilla in Linux and i'm not seeing anything, just a background color and black bars at the top and bottom.

Looks good. Maybe try to straighten the jagged big "e".

Also a new font for the text at top

The logo looks too big and is occupying maximum space at the header. The flash buttons look good. You can go ahead with this layout.

You have utilized yellow color nicely. The header looks too simple. If you work more on it and make it with good font, it will look better.

Originally posted by HostQAMan
    I'm on mozilla in Linux and i'm not seeing anything, just a background color and black bars at the top and bottom.

is a flash site

the flash intro takes too much time to load...(in fact it didn't load in 2 mins time). You should think of a pre-loader with a link to 'skip'.

EssEss
    IndNet.Net - Since 1998

the flash intro takes too much time to load...(in fact it didn't load in 2 mins time). You should think of a pre-loader with a link to 'skip'.
    Flash intro? Where is that? I could see only flash buttons and were fast to download.

Hi...

I tried again to load the site, it didn't. When i right-clicked anywhere on the blank yellow background, it shows that the area contains a flash movie. I assumed that they were one single intro. The site didn't load at all...

EssEss
    IndNet.Net - Since 1998