Can anyone review Dinohost?

Can anyone give a quick review of Dinohost? There's not too much about them on here, in the fact the only thing I see was from '04 and no one had a review either.

I'm not asking for much, I just need a host with unlimited domains, 24/7 support, and low downtime. Dreamhost isn't cutting it anymore.

It seems like Dinohost fits the bill but I'd like to hear some experiences first. Also, I'm open to hearing about other options.

Thanks

You may want to take a look on hostjury.com or just do a simple google search

i think any reseller package or vps should give you unlimited domains...
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

If you don't see any negatives, you can give them a try and perhaps even write the first positive review for them if you like their services and choose to stay with them

I just need a host with unlimited domains
    How many domains are you really planning on hosting? Everything has a limit.

Best of luck with your search.

I just need a host with unlimited domains
    I believe that you have to give a try one of reseller web hosting companies. As rule they offer unlinited domain names with reseller packages.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali View Post

How many domains are you really planning on hosting? Everything has a limit.
    Right now I need to move 6 sites to start. Once I take care of those then I'll be moving the rest of my sites from Dreamhost.

I have never heard about them, but with a simple google search you should come up with something. What is your budget and what kind of control panel do you prefer?

- Daniel

I'm used to the Dreamhost panel, whatever that is called, but I also have an account at Downtownhost so Cpanel is fine as well. I'm looking to pay $10-$20 per month. I just need someone with good support because I'm going to need some help moving the databases over...or at least detailed instructions on how to do it.

Oh yes, and I've learned not to trust google reviews of hosting because most of them are very positive with an affiliate link at the end.

Just noticed this thread. Not sure if you have made a decision yet, but you can read some unbiased Dinohost customer reviews from findmyhosting -dot- com here. There are no affiliate links there

P.S. We'll be glad to help you move your databases over.