Post Looking for Coder

Looking for a coder, someone who is advanced in php,html,java,javascript,cgi, and Can edit thinkgs with ease, Job pays 5 bucks a month, Not much work, But when work needed it is expected the same day
    Right Choice Hosting.com
    "you make the choice, We make it the right choice!"

$5/month?

You joking?

WTF?

How many minutes would you need someone per month?

I would do it for about 20 mins lol..

you dont seem to understand, it is not that much programming, like maybe 30 minutes work out of a month, for 5 bucks, And please dont petrasize, if you dont like the job or the payment, then dont post, it is that simple
    Right Choice Hosting.com

wrong choice!
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Thing is, if you want someone on call 7 days a week you'll need to up the offer, no matter how much work it is.

rusko, that was very childish, and unprofessional, but I am nt going to sink to your level, Alright 15 bucks a month, and No on call 24/7
    Right Choice Hosting.com

No offense, but I think you're being unprofessional. Even $15 a month is a slap in the face to coders, including myself. It's not good business. You might as well not have even posted the offer, because I doubt anyone will take you seriously. Also, I think you meant "patronize" and not "petrasize." Good luck with your search, I wish you success.

Another ridiculous offer. Up it to a $100 and "we'll talk!!!"

My webhosting company can offer you help from $35 a month but thats the bare minimum we can charge

email us at jon@rawserve.com if u ware willing to pay this much

Like I said, Dont like the offer, than why post? And no it is not childish to post A job offer with a specific price, someone is not going to get 100 bucks a month to do 30 minutes of work. I am sorry you can call me cheap, But I bet no one would pay that
    Right Choice Hosting.com

Originally posted by rightchoice
    Like I said, Dont like the offer, than why post? And no it is not childish to post A job offer with a specific price, someone is not going to get 100 bucks a month to do 30 minutes of work. I am sorry you can call me cheap, But I bet no one would pay that
    A LOT of people would, I speak from experience.

It's ok, my next project will include a nice directory of all the so-called dime-killers that view WHT as the equivalent of online slave labor.

$5 for whatever piece of coding or other development is an insult to all professionals in this forum. You're better off asking for a freebie, than to wave a fiver as if we're some kind of PHP stripper and we'll wiggle for a buck!

Man, WHT is turning into a strip joint

hey what do you want from this guy.

for $5 you can get 2 popsicles and a bubble gum
    Uadm.com - Unix Administration, Security and Support.
    http://www.uadm.com
    "Unix is user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are."

View my thread in this forum it might interest you.

Originally posted by timechange
    It's ok, my next project will include a nice directory of all the so-called dime-killers that view WHT as the equivalent of online slave labor.

$5 for whatever piece of coding or other development is an insult to all professionals in this forum. You're better off asking for a freebie, than to wave a fiver as if we're some kind of PHP stripper and we'll wiggle for a buck!

Man, WHT is turning into a strip joint
    LOL. Well said, and I agree. This guy is insulting us programmers, and I, for one, don't appreciate it.

I don't like to rip on people's thread but this is ridiculous, I'll tell you what, for your $5.00/month I'll do about 30 seconds of work. Do you realize that most programmers charge at LEAST $35.00/hour? I don't know what the bigger insult is, the people that probably PMed him asking for a job, or the fact that he even offered it.
    A well-reasoned assumption is very close to fact.
    - Adorno

i am going to call websters' and lobby to have your photo next to the entry for 'cheap' in the next edition. noone defines it better.

no, my post was not unprofessional. you, my friend, are unprofessional. if you expect respect, you need to show some respect first.
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

This Is Preposterous

What are you people doing? He has asked you not to continue writing in his thread, and yet you continue? There's a reason there's no respect for programmers on WHT: It's because of comments like all of yours. If you're not going to take it, just don't post, especially after somebody has specifically asked you all not to do so.

Have some respect.