Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Im not saying its good. As I got the email saying you replied I was looking at unmetered offshore reseller for an affordable price. I know the only reason they gave me that month was so I would stay because they knew i would want a refund. At the moment my cPanel has been blocked due to excessive brute force attempts, which nots to be sorted asap. I cant let this wait longer than 3 hours.

So when I find another host I will be getting my money back from these. Next time I will look at reviews of the site, for example:

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/revie...vaHosting.html

Quote Originally Posted by jpoulte View Post
    Im not saying its good. As I got the email saying you replied I was looking at unmetered offshore reseller for an affordable price. I know the only reason they gave me that month was so I would stay because they knew i would want a refund. At the moment my cPanel has been blocked due to excessive brute force attempts, which nots to be sorted asap. I cant let this wait longer than 3 hours.

So when I find another host I will be getting my money back from these. Next time I will look at reviews of the site, for example:

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/revie...vaHosting.html
    Why dont you search for an offshore reseller. Not a Unmetered one?
    Also about the money back. I have a feeling that they will not give you any. I hope that you can prove me wrong though
    SnelBit.com - Internet Services!
    Shared Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Europe VPS | SSD Dedicated Servers
    Innovation - Professionalism - Dedication | Simple reasons to choose us for being your Hosting Provider!

Yea, Well I will look around for a good price for decent space and bandwidth, Anything can be better than dhruva at the moment.

And if I dont get my money back, It will just look bad for the site. They claim to have 700 clients, so I guess support should be top quality and refunds should be issued if the client is not happy with the service

Quote Originally Posted by jpoulte View Post
    refunds should be issued if the client is not happy with the service
    If the refund request is within the days they guarantee yes
    Innovation - Professionalism - Dedication | Simple reasons to choose us for being your Hosting Provider!

Well I bought it on the 29th of last month, which means its 6 days today. I have only been able to access my site for 1 day, and now I cant access it again due to a block because of suspected brute force logins. So I have till tomorrow to get a refund which I will be getting. But ill need to find a host with at least 650gb of storage before then. Im currently looking in the offers forun now.

a reseller host with 650GB of storage? Are you sure you are going to need that much or you are using that much now?

This is a lot of storage for a reseller hosting.
    Even for a vps it is a lot of space.

Yes well I have a friend thats paying me to host a file hosting site for his site that will need roughly 600gb, and 50gb for whatever else would be needed.

Another reason why I need offshore. Thats why Dhruva looked so appealing. They claim to be unlimited and unmetered reseller, But they just arent doing their job

First of all if you want to host a file hosting site you have to go with a dedicated server for the space.
    There will not be any host that will offer 600GB Disk Space on their Reseller hosting packages and if they will, they are overselling a lot.

After that there is not such thing as unlimited. It's like you buy a unlimited disk space hdd for your local computer. If you can find one then please i want one too!

Good point, That brings the question in, What would they say or do if they offered unlimited, I use say 100gb and the disc is full. Wouldnt that just bring upon some very angry customers. Also couldnt legal action be brought into it as its false advertising

You answered your question
    Most of unlimited hosting providers have very angry customers and bad reviews.

And in their tos they usually write that you can not get real unlimited.

Ill check there TOS soon

But as of now, Its been 24 hours since I opened a ticket, I still cant access my cPanel, for both my websites that are hosted on them due to a suspected brute force attack. I have asked for a refund, and still am currently waiting, as today is the 7th day with them. Absolutely woeful support for someone who apparently has 700 clients

I must say that dhruva hosting is really a big fraud company. I had purchased an hosting plan from them in may 2012, But They did not activate my account for 15 days. I had also send them several mails but did not get any reply from them, They also not responding on phone. Lastly I have contacted Moneybookers by which I pay the amount & They Refund my money, Because Dhruva hosting did not reply to their email also. I request all of you to go way from this bad host.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12