Question How to create and manage Child Domains on eNom

Hello,
    I have a eNom reseller account. Several days ago, I transfered some of my domains to my eNom reseller account. Yesterday, I wanted to manage my child names through eNom reseller control panel, but I couldn't find anything except managing Host Records. I think I can do all functions of eNom Host Records through my cPanel account.
    Does anyone know how to manage child domain names on eNom? Please help me Brothers

Do you mean 'How to register a Nameserver?' If so, [Menu] Domains > Advanced Tools > Register a Nameserver

No. I meant to say Child Domain Name. It's like sub domain. If you have any domain that was registered through Godaddy, go [Select domain] -> Domain Host Summary -> {Click here to see details or to modify}.
    There you will able to create new third level domain for your selected domain name, and you can point and host it to different server by assigning a nIP address. To create such third level domain, you will not be required to change your nameservers to Godaddy.

About [Menu] Domains > Advanced Tools > Register a Nameserver, I tried it to update my personalized nameservers' IPs yesterday, but I'm still waiting to see the changes appear in the public.

Which ones are you using:

- eNom DNS
    - your hosting company's DNS
    - third party DNS

???

You must create/edit/delete any A records at your nameservers. If you aren't using ENom's nameservers for this particular domain (and I suspect this is the case - sorry if I am wrong here), you can't expect them to handle the function you are requesting...
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

Thanks Stan Marsh. I'm using my own hosting DNS.

Let's imagine that I use your own hosting DNS instead of eNom DNS. You will be able to create/edit/delete any A, CNAME records through your web server.
    So, now you use some other web hosting company DNS instead of eNom DNS and your own DNS. And the company didn't configure any website for my domain. So, you cannot visit your domain because there is no such website configured at the hosting company server. Even you can't get its IP address. At the time, you need to create forums.domain.net that is pointed to your own web server. How can you create forums.domain.net and point it to your server IP 1.1.1.1 without changing your nameservers to both eNOM and your own?
    In this case, I think there is only a way to create a new third level domain from your eNom domain control panel. If you use Godaddy (Wild West Domains) control panel, there is such function named Domain Host Summary.

Quote Originally Posted by beregu
    How can you create forums.domain.net and point it to your server IP 1.1.1.1 without changing your nameservers to both eNOM and your own?
    You add an A record at your zone file. AND configure Apache at the forums... site to receive traffic for this subdomain. Easy? Its is...

In this case, I think there is only a way to create a new third level domain from your eNom domain control panel.
    Wrong. ENom has *ABSOLUTELY NOTHING* to do with any A/CNAME/MX records if you aren't using their DNS.

If you use Godaddy (Wild West Domains) control panel, there is such function named Domain Host Summary.
    For domains which are using their DNS only, I suspect???
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

No. I meant to say Child Domain Name. It's like sub domain. If you have any domain that was registered through Godaddy, go [Select domain] -> Domain Host Summary -> {Click here to see details or to modify}.
    There you will able to create new third level domain for your selected domain name, and you can point and host it to different server by assigning a nIP address. To create such third level domain, you will not be required to change your nameservers to Godaddy.

About [Menu] Domains > Advanced Tools > Register a Nameserver, I tried it to update my personalized nameservers' IPs yesterday, but I'm still waiting to see the changes appear in the public.

Most people use the term 'sub-domain' . Since you use your own DNS (not eNom's) you can manage your host records at eNom. After all, how can they have access to make a change in a nameserver that they do not manage/own?

The process of registering nameservers takes about 5 minutes and will be live in Verisign's root servers after that time. No need to wait

<edit> Stan, you beat me to it! </edit>