GamblingAffiliatez.com for sale - Unique design - PR4 - Unique Script - $180 this mo

Hey,

I have way too much on my plate with online and offline businesses so I am selling some sites that I can't work on.

The next is www.GamblingAffiliatez.com - A gambling affiliate and webmaster forum/site.

The site consists of a vbulletin forum, integrated directory, affiliate program search/submission and vbulletin portal which is integrated with the forum.

You can view everything at www.GamblingAffiliatez.com but on script which isn't public because it isn't complete is http://www.gamblingaffiliatez.com/search/ and http://www.gamblingaffiliatez.com/search/admin/

I had a look at the code and I think it would take up to 5 hours coding to totally complete - Around 30 mins to finish the integration on the front end and the remainder to finish the current features.

My costs were $1000 for the design, $200 for the logo, $150 for the custom articles and I don't know how much the coding was in total as I was paying over various stages of development and it is now on the last, but I don't have a record of how much was paid in total so far.

The site receives an average of 900 uniques/month from the last 3 months, 473 pages indexed in google and $180 revenue this month.

This really is an untapped site with a lot of potential, very little work is needed to get everything going, the site is pretty much complete apart from finishing off the affiliate program script.

Included in the sale

All site files and content
    Domain name transferred to your name
    Help to get the site moved over and help getting organised with everything
    Licenses are not included

Offers start at $1300 (Which was already offered) and must go up in increments of $50.

Bidding ends on Monday at 11pm GMT

Winning bidder MUST send payment by Tuesday or site will be up for resale - Sorry this is something I have to be strict on to mvoe the sale forward.

Please send all bids and questions to gasale@floporfold.com

Thanks!
    John
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

I have received the starting offer of $1300.

Please email gasale@floporfold.com with any questions or bids so I can keep track.

Thanks
    John
    John Diver

Latest offer is $1500.

Thanks
    John
    John Diver