* Collocated server for rent/lease/sale.

I was going to cancel it then take the drive to GoRACK to pick it up but the thought just occurred to me that somebody else might want to use it.

Specs: Intel Xeon Quad-Core X3220 (2.4GHz), 8GB DDR2 ECC RAM, 2 WD 640GB SATAII drives in RAID1, 100Mbps port with unmetered 2Mbps bandwidth, and 10 dedicated IPs. (It's currently running Citrix XenServer so it can be kept as is with the storage wiped or the drives can be formatted and a fresh OS installed.)

Rent: $80/month
    Buy: $430 (2 months hosting FREE!) and you can take over the current collocation costs ($71/month). (Rent to own option available if you do not have the total amount available. If you do not wish to remain collocated at GoRACK you can discuss shipping arrangements with them after purchase.)
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas
      0 Not allowed!

Can you provide part details -
    Motherboard, chassis, WD RE2 / RE3 / Blue / Green ? , which RAID card ? Which RAM ?
    LeapSwitch Networks Pvt. Ltd. - Managed VPS / Dedicated Servers India
    CloudJiffy PaaS - Wordpress Cluster Hosting
    █ Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    AS132335 - India - USA - Germany - Spain - Portugal - Ukraine
      0 Not allowed!

+ OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas
      0 Not allowed!

do you have any pictures?
    and
    what state datacenter is this server located?
      0 Not allowed!

No I do not have any pictures, anything in particular you would like to see? I might be able to arrange something with the data center techs once all of my data is migrated to my new VPS and brought offline.

GoRACK is located in Jacksonville, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!

I would love to buy it outright if you guys still have it?
    PsyberGaming LLC Game Servers
    Game Servers | Dedicated Servers
    Voice Servers | Web Hosting
    PsyberGS|XGuju - xguju@psybergaming.net
      0 Not allowed!

Yes it is still available.
      0 Not allowed!

Can the IPs be increased and server reformated with Centos ? What the catch for Rent ?
    HSV Informatics Ltd - Since 2011
    Shared Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers
      0 Not allowed!

I'm quite interested... I am located in Jax so it would be a simple takeover

How long has this machine been in use? With the 2 free months you mention when buying it outright... Is the current colo prepaid or would that be an arrangement between yourself and GoRack to continue to pay the invoice for 2 more months?
    Daniel | Server Complete, LLC
    INSTANTLY DEPLOYED Bare Metal Servers
    Wholly owned hardware and self operated network (AS19531) in Jacksonville, FL
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ITE Web Hosting View Post
    Can the IPs be increased and server reformated with Centos ? What the catch for Rent ?
    The IPs can be increased at anytime with a simple phone call (I never needed more than 10 IPs).

The server can be reformatted with any OS you would like (I can do this for you or the data center is more than happy to provide a KVM over IP to do yourself).

There is no "catch" to renting. I will provide you with a copy of the agreement I signed to ensure the renter understands the data center's terms of service and agrees to them also, I'll then hand over root access, you pay me monthly, and I pay for the hosting costs each month. If needed, for an additional monthly fee I can even provide technical support to avoid having to call the data center techs.

Quote Originally Posted by SC-Daniel View Post
    I'm quite interested... I am located in Jax so it would be a simple takeover

How long has this machine been in use? With the 2 free months you mention when buying it outright... Is the current colo prepaid or would that be an arrangement between yourself and GoRack to continue to pay the invoice for 2 more months?
    The server was purchased in May of 2009 and went online in June of 2009. The 2 free months are actually what the data center offered me as an incentive to help me sell the server. That's how awesome they are. So whether you continue to host with GoRACK or not, the 2 months are available either way as a trial or until you decide what to do.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ZKuJoe View Post
    The server was purchased in May of 2009 and went online in June of 2009. The 2 free months are actually what the data center offered me as an incentive to help me sell the server. That's how awesome they are. So whether you continue to host with GoRACK or not, the 2 months are available either way as a trial or until you decide what to do.
    Alrighty... Can you let me know what the cost per mbps is?

Definitely interested
    Daniel | Server Complete, LLC
    INSTANTLY DEPLOYED Bare Metal Servers
    Wholly owned hardware and self operated network (AS19531) in Jacksonville, FL
      0 Not allowed!

Sent a PM with screenshots from the billing area with a breakdown of the current costs. If anybody else is interested, I can PM them also.
      0 Not allowed!

PM to me as well, thanks.
    Charles @ Nexeon Technologies - Have a question? PM or email me directly! - c[@]nexeon.com
    InstantDedis.com - Instantly delivered dedicated servers located in Chicago, New York, and more
      0 Not allowed!

Server has been sold.
      0 Not allowed!

Oops, too late.
      0 Not allowed!