Top list of Game hosts for Unreal Tournament

Who are some big players in game server hosting that host Unreal Tournament?
    [B]KYLE ARNETT | New York City, N.Y.

hypedgaming.com
    stealthservers.net
    are the companies I currently use

We don't offer Unreal Tournament at the moment. We should be offering it by early September though.

Try reading the topic before posting next time. Not one of the companies you guys list sell UT..

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon|Rich View Post
    Try reading the topic before posting next time. Not one of the companies you guys list sell UT..
    I agree.

Why would you guys list the companies you use? Nobody cares. the dude's asking for big ut providers.

Totally saw quake for some reason and thought Unreal. Sorry about that. My bad.

as for Defcon and Frimon - I don't do gaming and at least we post a company when you just posted to slam another member for post count.

Wow I just checked out Myinternetservices.com and they have a gaming server. It is quite pricey for not listing any specs. Anyone know what those bad boys have in em?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Hostgab View Post
    Wow I just checked out Myinternetservices.com and they have a gaming server. It is quite pricey for not listing any specs. Anyone know what those bad boys have in em?

The site mentions "it can hold 120 slots" which would put it around P4 or similar quality.. You can rent machines like that for under $100/mo most places so use your own judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by jerett View Post

as for Defcon and Frimon - I don't do gaming and at least we post a company when you just posted to slam another member for post count.

If I wanted to slam you I would have. I'm generally not someone that tends to hold back saying what's on my mind. Remember that next time you make a stupid post without checking your facts first.

www.cpgaming.com - They may not be one of the BIG companies in the game hosting industry, but their service is top notch.

Their UT games can be found here: http://www.cpgaming.com/shop/advance...eywords=unreal

don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by jerett View Post

Hi, Don't worry you made a simple mistake and mores the pity that the world is full of people who are just waiting for someone to slip-up so that they can jump on you only to make themselves seem bigger, because they of course never make mistakes .

Regards Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Thecks View Post
    www.cpgaming.com - They may not be one of the BIG companies in the game hosting industry, but their service is top notch.

Their UT games can be found here: http://www.cpgaming.com/shop/advance...eywords=unreal
    Eww a host running off phpnuke..

I do Apologize Defcon Rich and HGN Daniel I was reading there games list and I saw Unreal Tournament but what I didnt get to read was that its in a list of games soon to be hosted by HG I thought they had it hosted already
    Last edited by redcell1; 08-17-2007 at 05:42 PM.

NFo (nuclear fallout servers) they have UT2k3, talk to Nick on IRC if they don't have what you need. I met Nick and there crew at a newegg lanfest. good people.
    Remote Hands and Your Local Tech for the Los Angeles area.

(310) 573-8050 - LinkedIn

xsessive.com has some good UT hosting,

A good host for the UT series that I believe is top notch seems to be umgleague.com

They appear to be serialized within that game. Hope you find what you are looking for.

-OldAge