Thread: VPS suggestion

VPS suggestion

Anyone can suggest good Linux VPS provider?

I need a reliable and fast VPS server. Disk space is not so important.

Thanks

Try PowerVPS.com or DefenderHosting.com

They have reliable service and good support...

Good Luck
    Regards

Try ServInt VPS
    DedicatedPlace.com - The Only Place to be...
    Sales@DedicatedPlace.com * Affordable, No Setup Fee, Fully Managed Dedicated Servers with Daily Remote Backup. External Server Management & Monitoring also available.

Originally posted by DediPlace
    Try ServInt VPS
    Second that.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

I third the suggestion of ServInt VPS. I have 7 VPSs there and the reliability, speed and support is outstanding. No problems. They may not be the cheapest, but out of all I've tried (VPSColo, JVDS, Dinix, Fluid Hosting, PowerVPS and a few of the less known ones) they have been by far the best.

Hey iHN-Ben, I'd be curious when you had a VPS with us, would you PM me your info, and was there something wrong with our serivce and support?

TomK gave me 7 days of trial of their Defender VPS (I package) 3 months ago. It was awesome - fast, nice, clean install, extremely fast (I personally measured a speed throughout the week that was about 5-6 times faster then the VPS speed of that class). I was and still am a reseller (unplanned change of business plans) - but when my time comes I know where I am gonna spend my money. I also must mention delicious pings and routes from Europe - thanks to Equinix - only Sago is similar from S.E. Europe (both are better then UK NOCs!).

From then they have discontinued their defender packages and focused on dedicated managed boxes while directing all the vps traffic to powervps. I havent heard any negative opinion and only one incident caused by hardware. Quite impeckable.

And TomK, please publish your site I mean you are in the online business...
    Last edited by jpetrov; 02-19-2005 at 10:01 PM.

I vote powerVPS,

They rock, always helpful and their support team rocks.

I've been with them for around 5 months now according to my invoice list.

Chris,

Originally posted by TomK
    Hey iHN-Ben, I'd be curious when you had a VPS with us, would you PM me your info, and was there something wrong with our serivce and support?
    I am curious as well. Which VPS do you have with us and I would be interested to hear what may have gone wrong with the VPS. Feel free to PM me
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

PowerVPS and ServInt are really close. Similar same prices.

look also at LiquidWeb

both servint and powervps are pretty good aswell

LiquidWeb looks pretty good at the moment. I think I might go with them, but powerVPS provides free billing program...

I can recommend PowerVPS

go for provider who runs Virtuozzo.. you end up getting a better & stable solution yet cheaper