* Hosting company for sale

Hi, I wish to sell my hosting company. Heres details:

Why i'm selling it
    Because theres bigger fish in the sea, and I think I found them. Hosting is an alright career for me, but I have better plans.

The server
    The server is leased at NAC for $250 a month, this includes a 160GB Harddrive, management and 500GB Bandwidth (+ CPanel 6.2/WHM) The server is a 2.4GHZ.

The clients
    We currently have about 30 clients, and since they're not all added to the client management system, it is difficult to tell how much we make monthly, but I would like to estimate $250-300. 70% Of them or so pay monthly, and the rest pay semi/yearly. I strongly predict that 95% of the customers will pay again when their term is up.

On average, we get 4-5 clients a week (so they come in fast) but we've tried to keep the client base down, and only grab high paying ones

The site
    You will receive our site (and domain), our PHP manager license, and our reputation. All that I ask, is you take great care of these customers.

The employees
    We currently employ 3 sales reps, which work off from commission, 1 admin (manager) and 1 support tech.The admins price is built into the server price. All of these employees are responsible, and will be glad to continue on with the new owner i'm sure.

The price
    Hmm, like I said, I'm getting out of this because theres bigger opportunities for me out there, so i'm not asking alot. I have heard that you should sell it for 9x what you make a month.. Well in my opinion thats too much, and I wouldn't buy a company for that much personally.

The offers
    Please PM me all offers/ questions that you might have. I would like to make this a smooth transaction. We can use WHT's good ol' escrow service if needed.

Thanks, and please PM me with all offers, and questions. Emails will not be accepted. Don't be afraid to PM me your offer

Current offer: $1000 (others range up to $2000, but they're not certain at the moment, so we will update you in the morning)

I'm heading to bed
    Last edited by SkidRow; 04-16-2003 at 12:32 AM.

/edit: I have done abit of calculation, and we have resellers and standard accounts, and make about $300-375 a month profit (thats after server is paid for)

Thanks

May I ask why?

Hosting just isn't doing it for me.. I have a good idea that I am trying to develope, and customers just don't get the proper care they deserve when I'm not around.

I guarantee there is nothing wrong with the companies status or rep or anything. If you PM me, I can provide refrences. I just want to sell it, and be gone. I just don't have time

I'm interested, but would like more details ... perhaps you require a non-disclosure ? Specifically, company name, length of time in business, status of any contracts for servers/datacenter services, etc.

Feel free to contact me.

Joe
    http://www.hostpc.com
    DirectAdmin servers for hosting, resellers and your dedicated needs.
    Hosting, Resellers, Dedicated Managed and Unmanaged servers
    Hosting since 11/98 - Specializing in DirectAdmin since 8/03

would you sell cliets over? and do you have aim man yim? please contact me.

do you have a buyer already?
    http://www.hostpc.com
    DirectAdmin servers for hosting, resellers and your dedicated needs.
    Hosting, Resellers, Dedicated Managed and Unmanaged servers
    Hosting since 11/98 - Specializing in DirectAdmin since 8/03

I have two potential buyers, but I can't say "yes" for sure at the moment

The potential buyers will remain un-named

Hello

I am very interested in purchesing this from you. please pm or e-mail me directly.

brian@memenethosting.com
    Brian Larter

Please check your pm skid I have sent you an offer.
    << Please review signature guidelines >>

Has he contacted anyone?
    << Please review signature guidelines >>

What I dont get is he says he is taking 5 Clients/Week but he only has 30 Clients.

MOD Note: I have removed several posts from this thread, it is okay to ask questions about a sale, it is not okay to flame or be rude. Please be respectful of others.

Originally posted by DaVeKH
    What I dont get is he says he is taking 5 Clients/Week but he only has 30 Clients.
    He told you why that was the case...

but we've tried to keep the client base down, and only grab high paying ones
    Luke
    oh yeah...

Has anyone received a response today? Does anyone know if this offer is still open?

I know these often go fast...

He says he is actually getting 4-5 new clients a week not turning them down and only taking the high paying ones.