Datacenter/Facility standards

I've been searching google for over an hour and can't come up with anything.

Does anyone know (or have a link to) somewhere that specifies what the different classes of facilities stand for and if there is a list of "building standards" used when creating a datacenter (I like reading about that stuff)? I've seen several datacenters advertise themselves as "Class A", "Class B", etc. but haven't been able to figure out what makes them fit that category. I figured there has to be a centralized definition of it but have come up dry in my search.

Thanks in advance.
    "Last year, some resourceful software enthusiasts cracked Sony Music's proprietary technology simply by scribbling around the edges of the disc with a Magic Marker pen, thus enabling playback on any device." - news.com

Excellent resource serial, although I would disagree with this under Grade A:

Toll-office telecommunication facility, Internet collocation center, regional impact due to failure

Most colo companies service companies from around the country, and internationally [those in foreign countries that want a US presence.] ... an outage effects much more than those at a "regional" level.
    Become an ISP; a great value-added service for any web host.
    http://www.vispprovider.com