000domains are good!

I have domains with different registrars and I just registered a .biz with 000domains after hearing about them here, and I came across a problem......

So I sent them an email, and they responded within 5 minutes and fixed everything...........best support I have seen so far..................well worth the couple of bucks extra

yup 000domains.com has great service
    : CentminMod.com Nginx Installer Nginx 1.25, PHP-FPM, MariaDB 10 CentOS (AlmaLinux/Rocky testing)
    : Centmin Mod Latest Beta Nginx HTTP/2 HTTPS & HTTP/3 QUIC HTTPS supports TLS 1.3 via OpenSSL 1.1.1/3.0/3.1 or BoringSSL or QuicTLS OpenSSL
    : Nginx & PHP-FPM Benchmarks: Centmin Mod vs EasyEngine vs Webinoly vs VestaCP vs OneInStack

I'm serious. If you have an important domain name be sure to go with them.

If you encounter a problem you can be sure that you can count on them. I have seen this many times. Never later than 30 minutes.

They are great. They have been great since 2 years ago when I found them.

They are great.

Mac

they are better then stargateinc.com ?

I register/maintain the majority of my domains through 000domains.com.

Highly Recommended!!!
    MattF - Since the start..

I'm in the process of transfering names over to 000domains and looking forward to decent support and security for a change

Originally posted by The Candyman
    they are better then stargateinc.com ?
    Sure. I t takes a day or two for them to respond to your support ticket. I use them for my normal domain names. Their interface has some bugs too.

I use 000domains for my important domains.

Originally posted by The Scott
    I'm in the process of transfering names over to 000domains and looking forward to decent support and security for a change
    You will get it.

Mac

* I agree..

I also use 000domains and they have been excellent, we have used them since 2000 and have not had any problems at all and any support issues are handled in a very fast and professional manner.. Highly recommend them even though they may be a little more expensive, my motto is, sometimes money is not always the issue when it comes good service.
    Regards,
    Brian P.
    Digital X Web[TM], LLC
    http://digitalxweb.net

Thanks I'm going to sign up with them
    My domain is importent!

Agree, they are very friendly, and respond to your questions fast.
    Register with 000domains.com, they provide with helpful online system. And they also post update-to-date infomation of domain name system on their pages, other company don't even update their own websites.

I would also have to agree I registered 2 domains with them recently, and seen awesome support, the support guy took the time to explain what exactally was the problem I was having in detail.

... Reminds me of SuperScripts.com, I emailed him if he would consider a discount rate on the scripts access for link backs to superscripts.com and he responded with "send cash". And when he responded with "actually, no thanks" a few hours later, I asked him if he would be interested in some domain name software which I am entitled to resell, and he responds with "no
    that software sucks
    and I really only want money". Heh, I'm no expert at this stuff, but I sure can tell good support is a huge part of any type of internet service.