Multiple Backlinks From One Site vs One Back From Multiple Sites?

I'm doing some article marketing. Is it better for seo purposes to have 10 articles on Ezinearticles for example, or one article at each of 10 different article sites? Let's assume that all the sites are equal in quality and PR.

The sites I was considering are Ezinearticles and Goarticles so far, although Goarticles seems kinda spammy.

Thoughts?
      0 Not allowed!

I would say that 1 article on 10 sites as then you are getting a bit of link juice from 10 different sources instead of 1
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cwcs_hosting View Post
    I would say that 1 article on 10 sites as then you are getting a bit of link juice from 10 different sources instead of 1
    I agree with that. Different links from different IPs are better than 10 from one IP.
      0 Not allowed!

Its ture and known that links from 10 different sites would be better than links on one site. Especially if the site your putting the links on is relevant to the content you are writing about.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes try to get backlinks from multiple IPs.If you ll get backlinks from multiple IPs then they would help more than from single IP.
    So use different websites for post article.
    Thanks
    Get your fully customized online store that is easy to manage and generates constant revenue. Discuss your eCommerce project with us.
      0 Not allowed!

I would test out both. Usually, it is more beneficial to get banklinks from multiple websites.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>
      0 Not allowed!

One backlink from MULTIPLE websites.
    Better yet, make it a couple backlinks from multiple websites.
    << Please see the Rules page for signature limitations. >>
      0 Not allowed!

one backlink in multiple sites > multiple backlinks in one site
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aqaz69 View Post
    The sites I was considering are Ezinearticles and Goarticles so far, although Goarticles seems kinda spammy.
    If I'm not mistaken, those sites were negatively effected by the Google Panda algo update. You might try Squidoo.com, since I don't think they made the list.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aqaz69 View Post
    I'm doing some article marketing. Is it better for seo purposes to have 10 articles on Ezinearticles for example, or one article at each of 10 different article sites? Let's assume that all the sites are equal in quality and PR.

Thoughts?
    If you will submit one article on different site then search engine will consider those as copy content, which can be harmful. So my advice is that you should submit multiple articles on one site so that at particular one site you can establish your good image. And this will definitely help for other sites also.
      0 Not allowed!

Definitely one backlink from multiple site would be better than multiple backlinks from one website as it leads to more PR juice being passed on to your website from multiple sources.
      0 Not allowed!

The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that ... The more relevant the site is that is linking back to your website.

You have to also be careful about interlinking multiple websites on the same IP.
      0 Not allowed!

If you do article marketing, also note that you need to have unique content posted on each site. I would prefer to put 10 different articles (not spun automatically, but with useful content) on 10 different sites which have at least some relevance to my site. Of course, this is more time-consuming than just article-spam article directories and the like, but the results will be better and more viable to be sustainable in the long-term.
      0 Not allowed!

I think it is better to put one article to multiple article directory, but not too many, 5 ones are best.if too may,it seems it will reduce the value of the content.and sometimes ,it is better to write a large number of articles in one authorized article directory to gain the trust of the visitors and serach engines. thus, you will definitely improve your brand reputation a lot.
      0 Not allowed!