Acunett Server Management

I thought it was time to write a quick review of Acunett. I run several servers right now and I was experiencing some problems with one of them. After some hunting around I tried a couple placed and finally ended up with Acunett – they solved my problem pretty quickly. I then decided to ask them to handle the migration from one plesk machine to a new one for me. Mainly because the plesk migration manager wasn’t working properly -after trying multiple different ways, Ronny and I were both close to giving up when we thought about psadump as a final resort. Well it paid off.

These guys are great. First, they virtually refuse to give up on a problem until it is solved. Second, they are damn fast at responding to any requests. Submit a ticket and usually within 30 minutes its answered with a resolution. Yeah, of course, I have had a few tickets that haven’t been resolved in that time frame – but they are much more complex issues.

After my couple questions and problems being resolved through their services, I decided to just sign up for their managed service plan. I had been using another company for my cPanel server – but they didn’t support plesk. I really wanted one company to handle both Plesk and cPanel issues – so I signed up for them for both my main cPanel and Plesk servers.

Couple things I like about them over my previous management company: 1. Quick. 2. Responsive. 3. Thorough. 4. Friendly. 5. Did I mention they are quick?

Overall, if you are looking to have your server managed or for outsourcing of support – I would highly recommend them. My experience with them has been excellent and I look forward to having them manage my other servers once I have them all moved over to Softlayer. Two thumbs up to Acunett.

Ronny, one of the techs there – I swear, he must never sleep. Anytime I have a quick question I ask him and he is always there. Literally, I have asked him questions at 3 in the afternoon and 3 in the morning. It is amazing. I asked him if he ever sleeps, he said only on Christmas =).

Thanks to all the members here who suggested Acunett to me when I had asked.

I must say Acunett is very fast. I know nothing at all when it comes to linux and server management, and Ronny has been very helpful. I think I will stick with their Proactive management plan...

Yup, my linux knowledge is very little and they are pretty quick about getting stuff done.

I second everything good said about acunett!
    I`ve been with them since 2.december 2004 and they have always been quick and very helpful with all sorts of issues I`ve had!
    Thumbs up for acunett!

I've been learning more and more Linux thanks to them, and they have always been helpful and supportive. I've had no previous experience with remote server administration, but I'm happy I went with them.

Been with Acunett for some time. before using Acunett, I used ServerWizards.com (OK) and Rack911 (bad experience 4 me).

Acunett is good a what they do. Communication is excellent and prices are competitive.

GW

Also wanted to point out that Ronny w/ Acunett has aquired some top-notch experienced techs (shout out to Matthew and Alex

Quote Originally Posted by jagsinc
    Also wanted to point out that Ronny w/ Acunett has aquired some top-notch experienced techs (shout out to Matthew and Alex
    Agreed - all three of them have been excellent.

That is good to here. Maybe I will give them a shot again. While I always found them to be the most professional on how they handled their business, I was let down quite a few times when it came to some of the actual admin work. I found them good for most common things, but not so good for more complicated matters like installing Horde. Better admins would have definitely corrected the problems I had. I now use Touchsupport and their level expertise is excellent. Nothing is too complicated for them. But I do miss many of the positive aspects of Acunett. Ronny and Rob are good standup owners. I will inquire with them again. It can never hurt to have others you can turn to and trust.

How long have they being in this kind of work?
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Quote Originally Posted by paidhosting
    How long have they being in this kind of work?
    I can't give any exact dates, but I used them over 2 years ago. Seems much has not changed as they provided great service back then as well.
    Need a new Web Host?
    Become a Host Refugee and receive TRUE 24/7 Support

cPanel + Fantastico, PHP4 or PHP5
    HostRefugee.com - See our current promotions

I use Acunett for my main server. Their service is great. One day, the server went down, they SMS me al the way from US to Malaysia. And sent email to datacenter for reboot. By the time I open my putty in my phone, the server is up.

They work really fast for support However, their sales reply is slow ... waited for 1 day to get a reply. But who cares. Their support reply is 30 -45 minutes average.

I actually had pretty fast sales response, but yeah, who cares about sales when their support is so quick.

Yea, quick sale sreply but slow support reply is a bad sign

Kudos to Acunett