Sex.xx <- Plz Fast

Hello!

I was offered a sex.xx country domain for about 200 US $. I have a time window of 2 hours to buy it, else it will be sold to someone else. The country is a very small one with about 3-4 mill inhabitants I guess and not very well known.

Do you think itīs worth it?

.co.uk or .us or .cn might get you something

but for other countries it might not

and since its small, who knows the real value
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

hehe yep that is clear.. I guess sex.com would not be sold for under XXXXXX-price-range...

exspecially since itīs small I am asking for opinions on wether you believe investing 200 Dollar would be worth it?

if you market the domain correctly that could end up bringing you in a small fortune, It all depends how you market it.

thx for the input did not get the domain any more anyway..

so what ccTLD is it ?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I would buy it no question could be worth some money if you get it cheap.

I would buy it too, no matter what the country is.

sex.xx is simple to remember, and most of the people that will go to those sites really dont give a damn.

Go for it!

thx for all the input

for udate: the story was a little more complicated than I thought at first. The person was offering me the domain sex.lu while he did not really own it, but rather more the domain does still show as registerable. What he in fact wanted to offer me - what I realised only later - was that he would be the admin-c for the domain, since you need to have a luxembourg citizen for admin-c in order to register .lu domains.

So basically I took him for his offer, but when I messaged a .lu registrar I got told, that the nic of Luxemburg would not allow anyone to register sex.lu

so basically I did not get it... itīs a pity

At least he didnt take your 200 bucks.

bad luck
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

Originally posted by pyro-design
    thx for all the input

for udate: the story was a little more complicated than I thought at first. The person was offering me the domain sex.lu while he did not really own it, but rather more the domain does still show as registerable. What he in fact wanted to offer me - what I realised only later - was that he would be the admin-c for the domain, since you need to have a luxembourg citizen for admin-c in order to register .lu domains.

So basically I took him for his offer, but when I messaged a .lu registrar I got told, that the nic of Luxemburg would not allow anyone to register sex.lu

so basically I did not get it... itīs a pity
    Sounds like a scam.
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

By the way: Luxembourg has a population of around 450k ;-)

hehe ic thx