Xcelservers.com gone?

Hi, I own a 4 VPS servers from Xcelservers.com, 2 x LA and 1 x Atlanta and 1 x Dallas.

Since 2 days ago the Dallas VPS went down and has been down since. I was not able to contact anyone from their tech support. Even from ticketing and the usual contact from MSN is no where to be found.

I'm very frustrated and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue with them.

This is quite disappointing as it have received very good response and service from them in the past 6 months, so this is really surprising.

Their site is up here. What was the problem you have encountered while trying to send the support ticket. Or are you saying they are not responding? If it is like that try their phone number to know what is happening with them. Good luck.

Hi, they have not responded to my tickets in 2 days. There is no phone number to call and also my contact from Xcelserver has not been online on MSN these days. It's like they all vanished!

Zangar,
    Try their whois info. There you will get their phone number or fax number. Please try that. The link is as given below. Hope this helps.
    http://whois.domaintools.com/xcelservers.com

Hi Matt,

This is what I got.

Technical Contact:
    WhoisGuard
    WhoisGuard Protected ()
    +1.6613102107
    Fax: +1.6613102107
    8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #110 - 732
    Westchester, CA 90045
    US

Any other ideas?

Need a little help here. I've tried contacting Limestonenetworks as I managed to trace the node back to them however they are not very helpful in helping me resolve this issue and insist that I contact the reseller.

If I could contact the resller I wouldn't be going straight to them for help at all!

Their forums route to http://mrpanda.net/forums/index.php
    They seem to be a "multifunctional" company.

xcelservers

I am in the same boat as Zangar with 2 VPS's - one in LA and one with VPSRUS.COM (same company). Both of my servers are down. Please keep me informed if you find anything and I will do the same.

hey guys I had the same problem. found the solution as I finally found an AIM to contact them with

anyways i talked to them and they said its because one rack was pulled for spam and apparently it was the DCs fault for doing so.
    I asked when it will be up and they told me on friday as the issue is getting resolved

finally managed to contact them. looks like exactly what you mentioned.

xcelservers

Thank you j2m2 and Zangar - they could have done a better job of keeping us informed. In the past they did support me with promptness.

xcelservers working !

Servers are back up for me and everything seems to work normally.