[Writers Wanted] Web Hosting Article Writers Required --> It Pays $$

I'm looking for writers who can write web hosting articles and write about web hosting related news. I'm looking at expanding a site--and can't do all by myself.

Instead of paying per words, or paying per post--I'm looking at people who are willing to take a percentage of what the site makes. We can work out the fine details, but I'm looking for 3/4 people, so we'd each be looking at 33%/20%. If it's obvious that some are contributing more--we'll work it out from there.

The site is www.thewebhostingblog.com. It's about 2 months old--however I've been swamped with projects so I've only made a few posts.

If you're interested, please send me an e-mail at contact[at]brad[remove]jasper.com. If you can show previous writing--all the better.

If you have any questions/concerns..please reply to the thread, PM me, or e-mail me at the address above.
    * Best Web Hosting - Submit your host to our directory and become one of our top 10 web hosts.

Hello Jasber you still owe me $100, when will you pay it back

Originally posted by tomcromp
    Hello Jasber you still owe me $100, when will you pay it back
    did you write any articles for him/her? or does he/she owe it for something else?

not being nosy, just wondering if its related to article writing, yug

tomcromp,

I'm not sure how I owe you $100 as I'm not sure I've ever spoken with you before. Is there a chance that you've mixed me up with someone else?

Please let me know. If I legitimately owe you money--this is the first time I've heard about it. Please either respond here, PM me or e-mail me with the details.

Thanks.
    * Best Web Hosting - Submit your host to our directory and become one of our top 10 web hosts.

Prehaps u brought the domain from someone else and their debt has been passed on?

Or prehaps u owe him money? I have some articles, but I don't want to show unless I know that it was not you.

I contacted tomcromp via PM. He replied asking if I was the "WebJunkie." Which I assume he saw in my signature. I bought WebJunkie.org a few weeks ago from a memeber over at SitePoint--so I assume that's who he's talking about.

I'll ask him to update this thread to clear up any confusion.

Sorry for the confussion there brad, yes i thought you the "webjunkie".

Just so Jasber doesn't have to explain this to everyone.

You will be paid a percentage of what the site earns.

volmasoft,

I explained that in the origional post:

Instead of paying per words, or paying per post--I'm looking at people who are willing to take a percentage of what the site makes. We can work out the fine details, but I'm looking for 3/4 people, so we'd each be looking at 33%/20%. If it's obvious that some are contributing more--we'll work it out from there.