Is 2checkOut.com ticket support system always this horrible?

48 Hours since my first ticket. Requested
    for reply to ticket again few times. No reply yet.

Is it normal?

=======================
    2 hours ago I added to my ticket that I am posting this 'slow support issue' in the forums on web where people discuss payment processors/merchant accounts. Guess what, now they have responded to everything point by point. Let me say, the response was quite honest/professional to my questions.
    =======================

Thanks.

Rick Kumar
    Last edited by rickkumar; 12-11-2003 at 01:12 PM.

I hope not, I was considering getting an account with them..

well, 2Checkout ticket system is a little bit slow, but you get response and problem resolution,

mercyhosting I do recommend you 2CO, in spite of many continued DoS attacks they experienced, but the ordering process did worked well, and payments are fine in time (not for me as I am From Morocco 30 days wait to receive my checks) but the checks are issued and sent in time.
    Last edited by RofyHost; 12-10-2003 at 04:45 PM.
    RofyHost - Affordable Shared & Reseller Hosting Since 2003
    Proud Moroccan

2CO is great as far as my experiance has been with them. I have always had timely payments, never had an issue that was not answered within the same day ot was submitted. As stated above the only real problem is the DoS attacks that normally do not affect the sellers.
    LipWeb.Net
    "Less Lip More Service"
    Providing Quality Hosting at Fair Prices
    AIM: LipWebNet MSN: daniel[at]lipweb.net [color=red]

2checkout's ticket support has always been bull****

If you have an urgent matter and can afford a 5 minute call.

Call them! That's the best method. Almost always solves any problems I have with just that 1 call.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

2CheckOut is the cheapest of the cheapest... Many people choose it only because of that. But if support and reliability is more important to you, spend a little more, get yourself a PaySystems account where there is live chat with support when you need it. Unless you're cool waiting days to get your ticket answered.

Been with PS for quite some time. Always got an answer when I needed to within 10-15 minutes.

Good luck, hope you resolve your problem.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Originally posted by Artashes
    But if support and reliability is more important to you, spend a little more, get yourself a PaySystems account where there is live chat with support when you need it.
    Yes, not only do they do that, THEY SEND SPAM OUT TOO!

I just got another of their time wasting, bandwidth hogging SPAM mails. Grr! Too bad I can't take any legal action.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Yes 2co tickets can take a while to get answered. Yes as someone mentioned we've found calling does usually get a faster response and faster fix to a problem. They seem to be improving some so while I can't recommend them to someone I can say "looks like they're improving so here's hoping".
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

Yep, I've been w/ 2CO for a couple years now and am very happy overall with the services. The support is slow (unless you call), but I have never really had any issue that needed support! Yep they've been flawless, atleast with my account, for a long long time now.

Put alot of consideration into who you choose though, once you build up a client base it's nearly unthinkable to move them
    Ken O. TKO

Still no response.

Their site says the phone support is only for customers.

Will call tommorow if no response by then.

Thanks.

=======================
    2 hours ago I added to my ticket that I am posting this 'slow support issue' in the forums on web where people discuss payment processors/merchant accounts. Guess what, now they have responded to everything point by point. Let me say, the response was quite honest/professional to my questions.
    =======================

48 Hours since my first ticket. Requested
    for reply to ticket again few times. No reply yet.

Is it normal?

I think its very much normal with 2CO, they are very slow to answer tickets. I am useing them from lst 3 month and i am planning for somthing els now.

They are not only slow to reply the tickets but also to process the payments. Can anyone tell me some other marchent account like 2CO , what is most important for me that they should be able to wire me the money .