Need Quality Design, Who would you reccomend

I just posted a request for a site design on yaxay. Here is some of what I posted:

I plan on starting a website for the underground rap/hiphop/free styling community. I need a complete design with programming entailed. This will not be an easy project nor will it be a short one. I know $300-$1000 dosen't seem like much but I don't have much more to offer. I host websites for free and this website will be totally non profit. I have talked to many underground artists from the rapmusic.com website and they said they would sign up so this is a project I would want to do. Other things I can offer is a permanent banner in the forums area for your web design company and free hosting. Hell here is what I need:

Site stuff:
    Full design (must be in php and work with mysql)
    Vbulletin skin
    Logos, Banners, Buttons.

Site Specifications:
    The site will need to have it so people can sign up. Once the are signed up they will have a profile where they can update personal information, upload their music, check the hits to their music etc.
    Some sites that do this are:
    http://www.dmusic.com
    http://www.soundclick.com

Also when you sign up it will automatically sign you up for the forums to.

On the front page it will need to list some stats like highest rated artist, most plays, etc.

I dunno how to explain the site much more but if you think you might have an idea of what I want and can give me a quote thats around this price range (yes I will go above $1000 if need be) please contact me with these things:

Can you guys reccomend someone to do this type of work? If ya could gimmie some websites/names/companies I'd appreciate it.

Umm I wasn't requesting spam (or offers). I was asking people who they would reccomend. Also, this is a full site layout, I don't want to split the work up.

<<<Mod Note>>>Spam removed.
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 09-01-2003 at 10:47 AM.

Ravio.com is a definite possibility you should look into.

After reading the ravio.com thread I think not.

I'd go with springdigital.co.uk, their work is amazing and their client care isn't all to bad either.

I like this site.
    http://www.tierpix.com/

Originally posted by dk2
    Umm I wasn't requesting spam (or offers). I was asking people who they would reccomend. Also, this is a full site layout, I don't want to split the work up.
    I wouldn't call it spam, spam is unsolicited. Seeing as you asked for companies which could do that in a certain price range, you kind of invited people to bid.

Of course regular users should know better than to post offers in this particular forum

He asked for recommendations.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Hello, I would recomend Top Line Technologies, they do great prograaming and webpage design. I belive there site is http://www.TopLT.com

Good Luck

Try IDK Solutions first or try them last but at least try them. Highly recommended.
    Izzy
    WhalesRevenge.com
    *** Target is 2 Million Signatures. PLEASE help put an end to whaling! ***
    (1) Tell your friends and family. (2) Email it to everyone you know. (3) Post it on websites, blogs and forums.

Originally posted by izzee
    Try IDK Solutions first or try them last but at least try them. Highly recommended.

izzee
    Total Newbie
    ugh..do these people think they're fooling anyone? I mean really.
    John DeLutri
    President - Lightning Technologies, Inc.

Web hosting is simple math: Fast+Reliable+Service=Happy Customer

i'd certainly recommend starting with finding a template that you like. that will give you a great starting point whether you end up designing your site from scratch or from template.

good luck!
    leanweb
    LEAN(adj): without excess fat
    LeanWebDesign.com

www.atonex.com They made my site fast, and within my budget.
    They produced some of the best work I have seen, and I recomend them to everyone.

-Steve
    Something goes here....I'm sure of it...

Originally posted by LightningWeb
    ugh..do these people think they're fooling anyone? I mean really.
    WHT Addict
    I just hope that when I reach the dizzy heights of being a WHT Addict with 163 post that I don't become so arrogantly rude to other forum posters.
    Last edited by izzee; 09-12-2003 at 09:18 AM.
    Izzy
    WhalesRevenge.com
    *** Target is 2 Million Signatures. PLEASE help put an end to whaling! ***
    (1) Tell your friends and family. (2) Email it to everyone you know. (3) Post it on websites, blogs and forums.