Thread: election

billy Guest

Cool

How stupid can you be that you cannot follow an arrow to see which hole to punch. I think that if you are that stupid you don't deserve to vote. Bring on W.
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs down

Swell. So you would rather insult people you don't know and pass judgment on their ability to punch a ballot that was a) poorly designed and b) illegal? Thanks for that oh-so-wise contribution to the whole mess.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.
      0 Not allowed!

billy Guest

Thumbs up

Miss princess, did u know that the person who designed the ballot was a democrat, did u know that the ballot was sent to people and posted in the newspapers, but yet no complaints. All of a sudden election time comes and everyone can't see the ballot properly? Either they are a bunch of complete morons, or they are totally blind. Did you know that in 1996 14,000 ballots were disqualified in that same county, I don't remember you libs crying then. It is time that you crybabies grow up and admit your lier for president, lost.
      0 Not allowed!

you can't just start dissing people all of a sudden all the voters.I bet you didn't vote so you should'nt call any one stupid don't believe what they say on TV.
    ICQ# 95884722
      0 Not allowed!

Do you know that most people don't give two shakes about ballots posted either in public or in papers? That people did indeed complain about the ballots prior to the election when they saw the samples? Do you know that the ballot was designed by a couple of Republicans and approved by a Democrat? Do you know that the sample ballots that were given out election night did not match the ballots as they were in the booth? Do you know that it makes not one whit of difference who approved the design of the ballot, as it violates Florida statute?

Do you know that FAMU students were not able to vote - at all? That in Wakulla county, FHP had roadblocks up in some of the polling areas, lights flashing, and were ticketing people? That for some absurd reason, Gore's tally dropped by 10,000 votes around 2AM the next morning? That overseas absentee ballots were sent twice - and that quite a few people marked and returned them twice? And so on and so on. There are tons of irregularities down here in the Sunshine State, and I can't say I'm particularly pleased by them - just as I wouldn't be were the positions reversed.

The people in PBC are not blind, nor are they morons. They deserve to have their votes counted, on an honest ballot, just like anyone else.

There is no "crybabying" going on here, except by certain parties who would willingly forego the honesty of the process for the sake of their blind support for a candidate - a candidate whom, if he is so certain of victory, should have no problem with a recount/revote that he thinks would show him to be the winner and take the taint off this fiasco.

[Edited by Annette on 11-09-2000 at 11:59 PM]
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
      0 Not allowed!

bunch more happened then that
    ICQ# 95884722
      0 Not allowed!

billy Guest

Ms. princess, so now it there is a conspiracy, the racist redneck whites didn't let the poor black votes vote. Also, the republicans are hiding votes for ALGore. You libs are never happy, do you know how many in how many states there voter irregularities ( good spelling )? In every state there cries of corruption, but it only counts in Florida. You know and I know that for the next 4 years the dems are gonna say that Bush has no mandate to be president because a bunch of morons don't know how to read a ballot.

" The people in PBC are not blind, nor are they morons. They deserve to have their votes counted, on an honest ballot, just like anyone else. "

There votes were counted, they voted for the nazi Buchanan, happy? Notice you won't address the double punched ballots, because you know that was done on purpose. If they were confused they wouldn't punch twice? I know I can't answer your fraud allegation, because that is all it is, allegation. One can tell you don't have a case, cause the "civil rights leader" Jackson is there, the rule of thumb is that wherever Jackson is, you know there in nothing doing. Remember Decatur Illinois? A bunch of thugs creating a riot, of course it is racism. Please let me know when you will stop crying, will it take till Bush wins his second term? I am all in favor of a recount, but when the results are in, it is time to give up.
      0 Not allowed!

All I can say is this .. right now the difference is 229 votes ... no matter the outcome of it I hope people start to realize that EVERY vote counts

And Billy ...

Man, you got to be kidding me, you guys had the least qualified candidate even to run for president .. heck he couldn't even get a vice presidend, that's why Chenery had to fill the hole.

Carlos Rego
    OnApp CVO

The Cloud Engine
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by billy
    (Nothing of substance)
    You've revealed your true colors as a troll. Seeya.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
      0 Not allowed!

billy Guest

Cool

Carlos:

"Man, you got to be kidding me, you guys had the least qualified candidate even to run for president .. heck he couldn't even get a vice presidend, that's why Chenery had to fill the hole. "

That is a gutless attack, even if true, we should disqualify the election because a candidate is not "qualified".

And Annette God(dess)
    I guess you have no response other than to call names. If you have nothing of substence to add, then don't add your brilliant two sense. I guess you are just trying to get some name recognition for your lovely website.
      0 Not allowed!

This thread is going absolutely nowhere and I can tell from a mile away that this is gonna degenerate into nothing more than a trolling flame war.

If you wanna discuss politics, fine. Do it cleanly, without accusations and don't let your own prejudices influence your argument, because it's quite easy to make a fool of yourself. Get the facts straight next time.

Thread closed by a non-Yank.
    My 2 Cents.... (or is that 2.2 cents inc. GST...?)

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.
      0 Not allowed!