Post Domain Registration

Dear, WHT members:

I'm a little miffed at what happened to RegistryRocket. All of a sudden there is no site and it doesn't appear to be downtime either.

Anyway, I used to resell Domain Names for RegistryRocket but (since we have lost them) I'm looking for a registry that will allow me to Resell Domain Names at a competitive rate.

If anyone has any suggestions and/or what happened to RegistryRocket, please let me know!

Thanks!

Have you checked goddady.com ?

NameRegistars allow reselling at $12 then goes down to $10 after your first 10 clients.

Uh, registryrocket.com works fine and their reseller ratpuremedia.com also works. so i dont see the problem
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

Post Hmmm...

It wasn't working the other day at all. I guess it was just downtime.

My guess is someone probably farted in the Data Center and caused a few outages.

Thanks for letting me know!

Re: Hmmm...

Originally posted by Kelly S

My guess is someone probably farted in the Data Center and caused a few outages.
    gee I did'nt know a fart could cause a network outage?
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

joker.com

Check joker.com - funny name though, but they've been around quite a while, and they are GErmans
    (if that means anything!)