WHM Autopilot V3 Unlimited license for sale

Due to family medical problems I no longer have the time required to run my hosting company. I am selling my V3 Unlimited client license for 250.00. The normal price is 349.00 and I have paid a year of support for 49.99 that takes it to October.

This is a great program. If I ever get back into web hosting I will use their program again. It beats MB hands down in my oppinion for ease of use as well as customer ease of use.

I have sent a ticket to Brandee and He has approved the sale and will post once I give him the thread.

Thanks
    Mark

The transfer of this license has been approved.

The purchaser and seller will need to contact me directly, after purchase, to handle the transfer of license to a new domain/IP address.

In communication, please reference the following number:

WHT-VQK-14201-BD

That is the approval number for transfer of this license.

ALL communication after the sale must be done through our helpdesk for proper tracking..

Contact after the sale must be made since the license number that is being transferred is 'disabled' after the sale and a new one is issued to the new owner. This is to prevent 'mulit-sales' of the same license.

Please note that this approval is for a Version 2 license reissued. If the buyer prefers to utilize Version 3, an activation fee will be applied that would activate the V3 license and extend support & updates for 6 months of continuous service.

Thank you.
    WHM.AutoPilot
    www.whmautopilot.com

Still available?

Yes this is still available.

Sorry... I just bought directly from their site for $149.95

Good luck and and I wish you the best.

WOW That's a pretty good deal if you got V3 unlimited for 149.00, Best of luck with your endevours.

Mark

I have talked with Brandee and he said the cost to upgrade is 49.95 which includes an additional 6 months of support. So I will reduce the price by 50.00 to cover the cost.

New purchase price is $200.00

Thanks
    Mark

Price lowered to 125.00 for fast sale.

License has been SOLD.