Thumbs down BestReseller.com Have Problem Again.

Today client complain me about can't upload and I can't create new account.

Problem : look like not enought space for create new client account in harddisk.

I think he put all account in 1 server I think it many account now harddisk full I can't create new account I lost 1 new client in this day and old client pomplain me because he can't update site.

It near new year many web must update information on web but server can't.

I think many account in 1 server makr problem about server load some time server down but when server have problem support dep. reslove problem very slowly not faster than 6 Hrs. some time 3 days.

I suggest slowreseller.com to you.

You sure it is his hard disk and that your account has just not reached it's limit on the amount of space you can sell?

You can check that, go to your WHM and click on Server Information you can see how much free disk space is left on the server.

I have space 1 Gb. to create account but when I login to WHM and click Create new Account system show /usr , /var no have enought for create new account.

When I login to cpanel it show same /var /usr not enought and temporary suspend cpanel.

did you contact BestReseller?
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

Sounds like someone needs to rotate log files or clean up some files.

Maybe they recently updated Apache it sometimes takes a core dump and fills /usr up.

DId you contact their support before posting here?

BestReseller overloads the servers and oversells. Yet another example on why overselling is bad.

Originally posted by Biowaste XP
    BestReseller overloads the servers and oversells. Yet another example on why overselling is bad.
    Are you a customer and know that as a fact?

I use to work for them. A reason in which I left them.

Fair enough. If you have first hand knowledge of them and can back it up if challenged.

Just don't make claims you can't backup.

Yeah, I should have stated that I use to work for them in my first post.

BestReseller do oversell??

When I ask to one of their representatives (Stephen), he said that they did not oversell but allow me to oversell.

Apparently, someone isn't telling the truth. Either way, the server seems to have used up all of its disk space.

To clear up any misconception, BestReseller.com has three web servers and just over 110 customers.

Our servers are not overcrowded nor are they oversold.

I cannot speak on behalf of Stephen, but I can confirm that BestReseller.com permits overselling to our customers because we have the capacity to expand heavily.

If you would like to inquire further about our service or how we operate BestReseller.com, please email me directly, kyle@bestreseller.com.

Thanks.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here

I think you need to clear up what is happening with the thread starters account. As a possbile client(not looking now, but maybe someday), I would not do business with you, until you could explain what is happening to this mans account.

-Craig

Originally posted by The Pioneer
    To clear up any misconception, BestReseller.com has three web servers and just over 110 customers.

Our servers are not overcrowded nor are they oversold.

I cannot speak on behalf of Stephen, but I can confirm that BestReseller.com permits overselling to our customers because we have the capacity to expand heavily.

If you would like to inquire further about our service or how we operate BestReseller.com, please email me directly, kyle@bestreseller.com.

Thanks.
    So, do you oversell?? You don't give any statement on your post.

I have made my statement very clearly, this forum is not my place to answer sales related questions; however, my email address is.

Craig,

If you do not wish to do business with BestReseller.com, that is completely your choice and I will not force you to. We do not publically discuss another customers account to any third party.

ozzie123, I have stated this already,
    "I cannot speak on behalf of Stephen, but I can confirm that BestReseller.com permits overselling to our customers because we have the capacity to expand heavily."

Again, if anyone would like to inquire further about our service or how we operate BestReseller.com, please email me directly, kyle@bestreseller.com.

Happy New Year.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here