Question Urgent: SMTP service with Dellz low-cost hosting???

Hi all. I'm currently considering purchasing web hosting with Dellz for only a mere $18/year. (Yes, they are a reseller of fasthosts, and they promise "unlimited" stuff, but I do not need much and am only using their service to practice ASP.)

The only problem is that they do not offer SMTP (although they do offer POP). My question is, how can I get SMTP service without co-branding? If any webhosts can provide only SMTP to me for a very affordable price (because barely any mail will be sent) around like $2/year, please IM me or PM me. Thank you.

Any suggestions?

BTW, Dellz has provided me with a trial account to test their ASP, CGI, and FTP services. Their service very good for the price. If anyone is considering dellz and needs to test out an ASP or CGI script, let me know before Saturday and I can test it out for you. I have already tested out ASP with Snitz forums. You can take a look at the speed of their ASP web hosting @ http://porkchup.dellz.com/asp-test/default.asp Feel free to do anything with the forums.

Aloha,
    you can always use your own connection SMTP that you have for your mail account

POP will recieve
    SMTP will send so if it does not matter for testing purposes use your internet account SMTP
    Aloha, Chad
    www.happyfish.com
    To do a move in such a way that no one suspects let alone detects !!!

Re: Urgent: SMTP service with Dellz low-cost hosting???

Originally posted by PorkChup
    If any webhosts can provide only SMTP to me for a very affordable price (because barely any mail will be sent) around like $2/year, please IM me or PM me.
    Will you be paying that in one installment? or do you want to be billed 16 cents per month?

Hmm... 16 cents a month sounds good.
    But it's more like 16+2/3 cents

Re: Urgent: SMTP service with Dellz low-cost hosting???

First, you guys are too damn funny, heh.

Originally posted by PorkChup
    If any webhosts can provide only SMTP to me for a very affordable price (because barely any mail will be sent) around like $2/year, please IM me or PM me.
    I'll just mention that no host (in their right mind) would give you this, especially for $2/yr., which just isn't worth the risk of spam for so little, no matter how honorable you are. Use your ISP's SMTP server.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

Chicken, you're absolutely correct.

I've decided to make a computer a SMTP server so I can manage everything myself.

Hehe, this was fun

Thanks your all of your help!