* Please Don't Flame Me...

I have a question that i'm pretty sure doesn't belong here, but I figure there are people on these forums that have experience with this.

We are considering branching out from offering web hosting to also offering some dialup internet access (there is a nitch that we feel has some potential locally) and maybe even DSL if it is possible. Has anyone here had any experience with this or know of a company that offers this. We have done some initial research and haven't really found quite what we are looking for. Thanks all!

I am not sure if this question really belongs here, but you might want to add more info about your company, as in location (or state if the city is kept secret for some reason). .. and other info that might help ...

Good luck!
    Alexander

How do you wish to offer dialup internet? E.g. run your own RADIUS server, mail, etc. On the other hand, are you looking at a Virtual ISP system?

You are prob going to want to find something like a reseller account.. I would suggest not spending the $$$ on purchasing a full server setup as who knows how much longer dialup is going to be around.. you can get good reseller plans do a search and you should get something.

With the rate that broadband is going (which in my experience is not at all), dial-up should be around for quite a while.

Originally posted by RSG2
    With the rate that broadband is going (which in my experience is not at all), dial-up should be around for quite a while.
    Most people I know now have broadband... must depend on location