1 Servint VPS Account for 33$

Hi,

I bought a VPS 1 account at 04/04 2005. (+ 10 free )
    Now I do not have a use for it.

ServInt Essential VPS
    200 GB bandwidth
    4 Dedicated IPs
    10 GB storage
    256MB RAM guaranteed (burstable)
    And much more
    real price: $49/month

So, I would like to sell it at a discount of 16$.

today is 07.04.
    so u can order 37 days for a 33$

Payment method: 2Checkout.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

as told Sevint:
    The ServInt Difference

All of our products are managed, including:

-Free upgrades to OS including security patches
    -Free remote-hands, including debugging problems
    -PHP, MySQL, CGI, stats, and more
    -Port monitoring, instant hands-on response to issues
    -No charge for reboots or system troubleshooting regardless of fault
    -Immediate hardware replacement (at our cost) if components fail
    -Unlimited port-monitoring, pro-active response to problems
    -Full 24/7 tech support including: assistance with configuration, DNS management, apache/SSHD/OpenSSL/nameserver/etc configuration, and more

Why choose ServInt?

ServInt has been providing managed hosting services for over 10 years now! We maintain a 24 hour operations center staffed by server experts. All technicians are able to troubleshoot any problems you may have. They are available by phone and email 24 hours a day, every day, to provide help and answer questions. Most importantly, since we own our own datacenter, our technicians are on-site 24 hours a day.

Our support speaks for itself. We use experienced personnel for every task. Our idea of a good response time is 2-3 rings of the phone, not 2-3 hours in reply to a trouble ticket. We believe your concerns should be about running your business, not doing your own technical support. Most problems are handled immediately--the only delay being how long it takes to quickly resolve the issue.

Our primary datacenter is located in McLean, Virginia, just across the bridge from Washington DC. We have been in the same location (sometimes referred to as "The ServInt Building") since March of 1995. We own our own generator, and have backup battery systems capable of running our node indefinately--these systems were put to the test during Hurricane Isabel and worked flawlessly during a loss of power lasting for 4 days. We also have redundant AC systems and security. The ServInt network is connected to several physical locations and our major upstream bandwidth providers include Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems and PCCW's BTN networks, with a total of over 500 peers.

Please feel free to visit or traceroute to the following link, where you will find a few test downloads.

http://vps-speed-test.servint.net/

ServInt guarantees at least 99.9% uptime, but most importantly we guarantee your satisfaction as we have with thousands of customers for the past 10 years.
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language
      0 Not allowed!

offer still available?

Hi. Is this still available? I may be interested.

Thanks
    -Gint
      0 Not allowed!

ServInt (servint.com) has not authorized transfers of accounts between users. This thread is now closed.
      0 Not allowed!