virpus - having a really huge issue with them!

Well, I love vps's and thought i give virpus a try since they do offer some great prices, but im having a very confusing night with them.

I paid $5 for there vps since they are offering a $2 off monthly bonus, then i added a direct admin panel for $4 a month, o.k i paid them $9 which is on my debit card, i sent them a support ticket, asking when will direct admin be installed they sent me a response pretty fast, they said something about an ip address thats all i could remember - then like 1 hour ago i go to my billing account and it says i paid only $5 and then where it says control panel ordered it says i didnt order any? what the heck is going on, i did not even get credit on my account, why was the extra $4 i paid for direct admin removed?? this does not make sense to me - AND when i go and check the support ticket, its no where to be found, im guessing they deleted it? seriously what is going on, i dont post here to complain about hosts, i mean check all my posts i never had to complain, but this is just crazy how are you going to knock my $4 out not even tell me and also delete the control panel i requested. im going to post on here how much i paid, and how much they saying in billing i paid, this is just crazy? and i think i have every right to post on here since to me, this is fishy - dont ya think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails reallypaid.PNG   paid.PNG  

Have you opened a ticket with them to get it fixed first? what was the response?
    • UnderHost.com • Offshore Hosting Solutions and USA/Canadian based servers.
    • 24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    • Managed OnApp Cloud • USA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources
    • Hong Kong - Netherlands - Canada - Caribbean - United States - Russia •

there first response i dont remember exactly - but they have not replyed yet on the missing control panel and the missing $4 issue.

the first response said something about order ip, if they mean my ip changed since the order - yea thats 100% true, I was using a cell phone as a modem through tethering, i been using it for like 3 weeks now, but today i got my internet back so i sold my phone since i dont need it for tethering (it was a really cheap phone) - and now i logged in to there support i guess they found my new ip - but if they suspected fraud - which i dont blame them for thinking since i used 2 ips (but i didnt fraud them im just saying) if they did think that - shouldnt of they suspended my account? my vps is still on, but like i said im missing $4 and direct admin. plus i can show proof that i was using my phone as a modem (i can ask some sites including wht about my phone ip - it even says t-mobile on the ip) and now my current internet ip does match my address i have on file with them, so im really not sure on what to think you know?

Quote Originally Posted by SABGamer View Post
    there first response i dont remember exactly - but they have not replyed yet on the missing control panel and the missing $4 issue.

the first response said something about order ip, if they mean my ip changed since the order - yea thats 100% true, I was using a cell phone as a modem through tethering, i been using it for like 3 weeks now, but today i got my internet back so i sold my phone since i dont need it for tethering (it was a really cheap phone) - and now i logged in to there support i guess they found my new ip - but if they suspected fraud - which i dont blame them for thinking since i used 2 ips (but i didnt fraud them im just saying) if they did think that - shouldnt of they suspended my account? my vps is still on, but like i said im missing $4 and direct admin. plus i can show proof that i was using my phone as a modem (i can ask some sites including wht about my phone ip - it even says t-mobile on the ip) and now my current internet ip does match my address i have on file with them, so im really not sure on what to think you know?
    Ok, billing/sales might be not online 24/24 so you can expect some delay on those ticket.

As for your IP they should not have any problem with IP change from your side, not everyone is on dedicated IP and many ISP use dynamic IP for client. i'm myself on dynamic IP and modem reboot will give me a new one everytime.
    • 24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    • Managed OnApp Cloud • USA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources

I dont mean to bash on virpus - but really this does not sound right at all, i just hope to get a response soon, hopefully from ken, i hope it was a simple mistake on there end - and they will be honest about it... If it was i will simply edit this thread and delete what i wrote, and of course apologize, but if they start saying something that is not true i will complain more - i think i have a right to. Lets see what happens....

Yes i know i should have waited before posting it, atleast a day, but i just dont like being taken as a fool, but as i said if it is a simple mistake on there end and they are willing to fix it and give me what i paid for, i will say im sorry - and will edit this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by UnderHost View Post
    Ok, billing/sales might be not online 24/24 so you can expect some delay on those ticket.

As for your IP they should not have any problem with IP change from your side, not everyone is on dedicated IP and many ISP use dynamic IP for client. i'm myself on dynamic IP and modem reboot will give me a new one everytime.

o.k... this is a huge huge mistake, im truly sorry, i thought more into what happened, then i remembered i had a pending order from 5/24/10 - since my vps says i paid then, so this is what happened, i ordered today - but i put my wrong email address - so i told them to change it to my email which i had a pending order from apparently - and i didnt realize that until just now - so this is just a huge mistake that is my fault! im truly sorry for this - i should have thought more then just posting...

i have sent the admin of virpus a big email saying sorry - this is 100% my fault - i asked a mod if they could delete this,.

i feel so bad right now - i hope a mod can delete this - i found my account that i paid $9 - and i also have a account that i paid $5 - this is just my fault and im truly sorry for this!

Quote Originally Posted by SABGamer View Post
    i feel so bad right now - i hope a mod can delete this - i found my account that i paid $9 - and i also have a account that i paid $5 - this is just my fault and im truly sorry for this!
    Mod's would not be able to delete it, but you can change the thread name for something better

You should always wait to get contact from company before post this kind of thread, anyway glad to see it fixed itself