Could someone give me a little help

I had a contest for a logo and business card design for a business I started. One of the things that was included for me was a simple page that had the new logo, stating we are under construction and an email form to contact me for info. For some reason this form is not emailing me. I know nothing about programing, and was even luck to get the index page to work.

Is there someone that would mind looking at this for me and seeing why it is not working?

http://thescorefix.com
    "The good thing about money, is you can always make more"

We'll need the source code of thanks.php to be able to help you.

here you go. And thanks for looking at it for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The PHP code looks to be fine from first glance unless its not getting some of the parameters from the previous form correctly. Have you ensured that your host has not disabled mails sent out via php / 'nobody' from the server. Many hosts do this to prevent spamming via php scripts which is quite common. So before making any changes to the code, confirm this with your host.

Regards,
    Rose
    rose@instacarma.com
    Regards,
    Rose [rose@instacarma.com]
    InstaCarma.com
    24x7 Technical Support and Server Management

Hmmmm. I am a reseller for Vortech, and I know they do allow it. I use another form (probably a different script) on TheWebPros.com and it works fine. The girl that made the page said that it works for her just fine in when she used it with her email.

Since I don't know what I am foinf I am guessing that I installed it wrong or something. Something this simple should not be so hard, should it?