Hello, I was wondering what's better between LxAdmin & Webmin. Please help.
    Thank you.

I really like lxadmin. I come from a CPanel background.

LxAdmin is complete Webhosting-Control-Panel. Easy Click & Go.
    Webmin is a tool to manage your services. You sometimes need detailed knowledge of settings you change.

You could use both. Lxadmin for domain/mail/dns related things and webmin for the others like services and utilities.

A number of years ago I used Webmin - I had quite a bit of difficulty maintaining my server. Maybe it's improved since then, but from I've heard it's still pretty much the same.
    Since then I've been using cPanel - that's what I've got on my main VPS with WiredTree.
    However, I now have a VPS with iWebFusion and it's got lxAdmin. I am really getting to like lxAdmin. Very organized, intuitive, and easy to use. In fact, I think I'm starting to like it more than cPanel.

Hello, I was wondering what's better between LxAdmin & Webmin. Please help.Thank you.
    Dear, no comparison it is possible: LxAdmin is a control panel like Plesk, cPanel, Direct Admin and more, Webmin is not a control panel, is a fine app with nice interface to control your server. Only if you are an expert admin you can create accounts with e-mail, FTP etc using Webmin...But you can run both like me without problems and this is cool.

mrwumpus Guest
    I prefer WebMin but my #1 choice is cPanel

Lxadmin is a pretty good control panel and I would recommend it over Webmin any day. The features are endless if you decide to use Lxadmin, but that usually results in more problems..

LxAdmin and Webmin aren't really in the same product group. As someone, I believe, previously mentioned; webmin is more of a server management panel. Its a great tool if you are a little warry of jumping right in with the Linux CLI, but still want an easy (and free) way to control your server.
    LxAdmin provides quite a few more features, and allows you to setup website hosting, and pretty much run a web based host from it.
    Both are excellent at what they do.

LxAdmin is agood choice for VPS

Hello, I was wondering what's better between LxAdmin & Webmin. Please help.
    Thank you.

I really like lxadmin. I come from a CPanel background.

LxAdmin is complete Webhosting-Control-Panel. Easy Click & Go.
    Webmin is a tool to manage your services. You sometimes need detailed knowledge of settings you change.

You could use both. Lxadmin for domain/mail/dns related things and webmin for the others like services and utilities.

A number of years ago I used Webmin - I had quite a bit of difficulty maintaining my server. Maybe it's improved since then, but from I've heard it's still pretty much the same.
    Since then I've been using cPanel - that's what I've got on my main VPS with WiredTree.
    However, I now have a VPS with iWebFusion and it's got lxAdmin. I am really getting to like lxAdmin. Very organized, intuitive, and easy to use. In fact, I think I'm starting to like it more than cPanel.

Hello, I was wondering what's better between LxAdmin & Webmin. Please help.Thank you.
    Dear, no comparison it is possible: LxAdmin is a control panel like Plesk, cPanel, Direct Admin and more, Webmin is not a control panel, is a fine app with nice interface to control your server. Only if you are an expert admin you can create accounts with e-mail, FTP etc using Webmin...But you can run both like me without problems and this is cool.

mrwumpus Guest
    I prefer WebMin but my #1 choice is cPanel

Lxadmin is a pretty good control panel and I would recommend it over Webmin any day. The features are endless if you decide to use Lxadmin, but that usually results in more problems..

LxAdmin and Webmin aren't really in the same product group. As someone, I believe, previously mentioned; webmin is more of a server management panel. Its a great tool if you are a little warry of jumping right in with the Linux CLI, but still want an easy (and free) way to control your server.
    LxAdmin provides quite a few more features, and allows you to setup website hosting, and pretty much run a web based host from it.
    Both are excellent at what they do.

LxAdmin is agood choice for VPS