Angry Subhosting VPS : Already paid but still suspended

Hi,

I already paid the overdue invoice but my vps still suspended.
    I already sent a ticket but still no progress.

Please anyone from Subhosting answer my question and bring my server back online.

Thank you

Maybe you should wait a little. When did you pay the invoice ?
    PlotHost - Secure Web Hosting Plans - Since 2008
    Shared and Reseller Plans | 24x7 Technical Support

Why were you suspended in the first place - for non-payment of for other reason?

more than 1.5 hours. Before, they asked to paid immediately and update them.

It just about late payment. No other reason.

So maybe it must be reactivated by someone from their billing department then. Considering that it is now still night in the USA, i guess you will have to wait a few more hours until someone from their billing deparment takes care of your problem.

But they never mention about that. As a good company, they must give appropriate answer instead of asking me to wait for no limit. They give me no update.

First of all, i don't see them advertising in this forum, so i doubt any of their staff will read your posts here and will reply to you. So posting your complaints here can't help you at all.
    Second, as a good customer you should pay your bills on time and then you will not have such problems.

As a good company they should give me a warning before suspension. I always pay my bill when their invoice sent to me. But for this case, I did not receive their invoice. Suddenly my vps was suspended. I check to my account and found that they asked me to pay and update theme immediately. But after I pay, the give me no update.

As a professional company, when they asked me to pay and update immediately, they must also take action immediately after I pay and answer their request.

Thanks for your advice.

Their TOS:

Subhosting may suspend the service without notice if payment for the service is overdue.
    Have you checked your spam folder for the invoice?

Their billing department is unlikely to open at this time so you will prob have to wait a few more hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Risan View Post
    As a good company they should give me a warning before suspension. I always pay my bill when their invoice sent to me. But for this case, I did not receive their invoice. Suddenly my vps was suspended. I check to my account and found that they asked me to pay and update theme immediately. But after I pay, the give me no update.

As a professional company, when they asked me to pay and update immediately, they must also take action immediately after I pay and answer their request.

Thanks for your advice.
    How can they take action immediately if they are asleep?