*GUARANTEED RESULTS* is "Just the BEST [SEO Service]" -> BDay Sale = 30% OFF

"Just the BEST [SEO Service]"
    We specialize in Wholesale White label SEO Service (great for offline consultants or webmasters looking for a good deal) - We do it CHEAPER and BETTER

Quote Originally Posted by keblack View Post
    Hi Benjamin,

I will place an order tomorrow. Hey folks, I have been a customer of Benjamin's for a long time now. I have a lot of sites, but here are the results of a few (Benjamin's work was mostly what I used) :

Google page 1, #2 - 1,120,000,000 (that's 1 billion competition for a medical related keyword)

Google page 1, #1 - 334,000,000 competition

Google page 1, #2 - 294,000,000 competition

Google page 1, #2 - 104,000,000 competition

and lots of other #1 and google page 1 rankings for less competition.
    BIRTHDAY SPECIAL - LEGIT SALE
    My Birthday just rolled over (March 3rd) and we ran a special to our list so now it's time to publicly release this special. It's only valid to March 7
    30% off ANY SEO Service
    Use Coupon code: Bday30
    $20 for Introductory SEO Solution (42% off)
    Use Coupon code: Bday

-These specials won't last long. Especially the Introductory SEO Solution it's the CHEAPEST we've Sold it publicly with this sale.
    -Each coupon code is limited to a 100 uses (we got to limit the amount sold at this price)
    -The Sale Prices are ABOVE the current ALREADY LOW Review/Special prices of this thread. (Coupon are not stackable though)

*****FEATURED OFFER of the WEEK*****
    Apply our Introductory SEO Solution to your site and GET IMPROVEMENTS GUARANTEE* *100% Refund if we don't deliver RESULTS!
    -The same Package that got many clients first page results or higher
    -Delivering both Rankings and TRAFFIC (we do actual promotions for traffic...more than just backlinks)

Limited time Event: Get entered to win $100 of SEO Service ($250 prizes in total) from SEOtProsperity with each Package purchased. (More details bellow)

Introductory SEO Solution: This is our SIGNATURE SEO Service. Purchased over 500 times, this one is also one of our HIGHEST RETURNING CLIENTS! A lot of clients come back to purchase in bulks (50+)...This package delivers results.

3 stage SEO Campaign that gives you backlinks, traffic, and social promotions! It's a all in one mini firecracker that delivers a BIG BOOM! (Many first page or higher rankings)

Highlights:
    -3 Stage
    -Stage 1: Building the Foundation; 100 Do follow links from Pr1+ Sites
    -Stage 2: Secret Sauce; Social Promotions + 1st Page on Pr6 Social Bookmarking Site
    -Stage 3: Stability, another link diversity from contextual links
    -High Value
    -Great Results

Price: $31 (24 Left - Coupon Code: newthread)
    <$20 Using Coupon Code: Bday>
    BUY NOW!
    Regular: $47
    Limited time Event: Get entered to win $100 of SEO Service ($250 total prizes) from SEOtProsperity with each Package purchased.
    -We'll send you a ticket in your ticketing desk for each package you have.
    -Draw will be using Google Docs form so you just fill out a simple 3 space form to contact you if you're the winner.
    -You must submit your order in our ticketing desk to receive a link to the google docs form submit (we will respond with the link)
    -Event will run for 10 days (Starting February 29, 2012; 9:08 PM PST and Closing March 9, 2012; 9:08 PM PST)
    -All tickets will be expired if not submitted to the google docs by March 9, 2012; 9:08 PM PST

On Drawing:
    -Draw will be made by March 10, 2012; 9:08 PM PST
    -Draw will be screen videoed for accountability
    -Draw will be made using random number generator with random.org

Prize Allotment:
    -1st place: $100
    -2nd Place: $75
    -3rd Place: $75
    Total Prize pool: $250
    *****FEATURED OFFER OF THE WEEK*****

Reviews: Check out some of the reviews we got for our SEO Service

[2/14/2012 1:09:03 AM] (Name Removed for Privacy):...YOu are just the best I have found with excellent results.
    [2/14/2012 1:09:29 AM] (Name Removed for Privacy): One person on the warrior forum got no movement at ALL over two months for her
    [2/14/2012 1:09:48 AM] (Name Removed for Privacy): and its a well reviewed and seemingly respected service
    I hired Benjamin to work on 10 of my adsense websites about a month ago. Most of my main keywords were nowhere to be found in Google, after 6 months of backlinking and so on and so forth [Without SEOtProsperity Service]....One site was not in the top 100 a few weeks ago and now it is #4 on the first page in Google[With SEOtProsperity Service (Introductory SEO Solution - $29)]."
    "My site was initially ranked #20 for its keyword in Google, and afterwards, is ranked at #7 on page 1. I've more than made back my initial investment, and would use this service again. "
    Quote Originally Posted by beluga View Post
    I would like to offer an honest review of the service I received from this offer. My site was initially ranked #20 for its keyword in Google, and afterwards, is ranked at #7 on page 1.
    I've more than made back my initial investment, and would use this service again.
    It took some time, about 2 months in my case, to see the results, but I am happy with the outcome. Depending on how competitive your keyword is, you may get results faster.
    "Ben and his crew are one of my secret weapons to dominating the local market for my clients."
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyRandola View Post
    I purchased "Web 2.0 Pyramid WSO V3 Purchase" on Dec 6.
    They responded right away to any queries I had and delivered on Dec 16.*

While this is over the 7 day guarantee - I won't be asking for a refund because they did what they said they would do. Which is a nice surprise considering some of the other work I receive...

I'll be buying more of the "Web 2.0 Pyramid WSO V3" for other clients - because Ben and his crew are one of my secret weapons to dominating the local market for my clients.
    Services:We have a variety of services ranging from individual package services(a lot of people like to resell this) to complete low-cost packages (great for webmasters) and then also GUARANTEED rankings (offline consultants love these)

Pick and Choose: These are great for those of you who know what you need and want to just increase your link diversity.
    Promotion:
    -Purchase any 3 packages and get 10% off your entire order
    Coupon code: 3pack
    -Purchase any 5 packages and get 17% off your entire order (Major Discount since with already low price...review copy=honest review required).
    Coupon code: 5Pack
    Super Social Bookmarks: This social bookmarking is like no other. You will experience noticable rank improvements (base on our experience) with this.

Highlights:
    -Done Manually by Experience VAs (this is all they do)
    -Mixture of dofollow and no follow links (100 do follow, 50 no follow)
    -All Pr1+ Social bookmarking sites ONLY

Price: ONLY $8.5 (10 Left)
    BUY NOW
    Regular Pricing @ $12

500 Manual Directory Submission + Email Confirm: This is great for another link diversity. 100% white-hat links and great to complement link building efforts. These links can be very effective in combination with the Super Social Bookmarks

Highlights:
    -Manually Done = 100% whitehat and safe for offline clients
    -long term effects (indexes over time)
    -Pr1+ Directories only
    -SEO Friendly Directories Only (Do follow + No Link back Required)
    -Confirmation email included = totally hands free

Price: Only $9 (10 Left)
    BUY NOW
    Regular: $17

1000 Manual Directory Submission: These are great link diversity. You can apply large # of these at one time without any cause for concern as they index over time. Basically you reap the benefits for a longer period of time.

Highlights:
    -Manually done = 100% whitehat and safe for offline clients
    -SEO Friendly Directories Only (Do follow + No Link back Required)
    -PR NA-6
    -confirmation email included = totally hands free

Price: Only $17 (10 Left)
    Buy Now
    Regular: $25

2000 Manual Directory Submission: This is probably the cheapest manual directory submission you will find on the web. Yet, this can also be one of the best manual directory submission you tried.

Highlights:
    -HIGH VALUE for money (To give you an idea companies charge $100+ for 500 manual directory submit alone)
    -SEO friendly Directories Only (Do follow + No link back required)
    -Pr NA-6
    -Confirmation email included = totally hands free

*****Price: Only $27 (10 Left)****
    BUY NOW!
    Regular: $37

Web 2.0 .EDU Link Pyramid (Web 2.0 Pyramid V1): Two tier link pyramid to deliver .edu and web 2.0 links; combining two of the known effective link sources.

Highlights:
    -High Value
    -Tier 1: 20 Web 2.0 Properties (PR1+ Root Domain ONLY)
    -Tier 2: 200 .edu blog comments (frequently updated list)
    -Fast delivery

Price: $9 (10 Left)
    BUY NOW
    Regular: $17

Web 2.0 Blog Buster Link Pyramid (Web 2.0 Pyramid V2): Two tier link pyramid with a lot of blog comments linking to tier 1 to give you maximum link juice without too many links to the money site (keeping it safe)

Highlights:
    -High Value
    -Tier 1: 20 Web 2.0 Properties (Pr1+ Root Domain Only)
    -Tier 2: 10 000 Blog Comments (frequently Updated list)
    -Fast Delivery

Price: $8 (10 Left)
    BUY NOW
    Regular: $15

Web 2.0 Super Link(.edu links + blog comments) Pyramid (Web 2.0 Pyramid V3): Two tier link pyramid with 3 different primary link style. Great for pushing value to the links linking to the money site.

Highlights:
    -High Value
    -Tier 1: 20 Web 2.0 Properties (Pr1+ Root Domain ONLY)
    -Tier 2: 10 000 blog Comments + 200 .edu Blog comments (frequently updated list)
    -Fast Delivery

Price: $13 (Temporary price drop)
    BUY NOW!
    Regular: $27

3000 Do follow Forum Profile Links: Honesty, this is more suited for youtube videos. High value links but not the best for money site (if you want to add some link diversity they are still good).

Highlights:
    -High value = $0.005/do follow link
    -3000+ links
    -ALL Do follow

Price: $17 (10 Left)
    BUY NOW
    Regular: $27

200 Blog Post on Pr1+ Blogs (Starter): This is SAFE, Quality Links that WILL boost your website. We do it uniquely to deliver the highest value; great results, low price! We had a client get 1st page on google.co.uk for weight loss site with this alone.

Highlights:
    -All Blogs Pr1+ (Good variety of higher Pr)
    -Distributed to atleast 200 blogs (likely more)
    -VERY EFFECTIVE RESULTS! (you will come back for more)

Price: $24 (Limited time Discount New Thread)
    BUY NOW!
    Regular: $37 (no sale on this sry; already too high in demand)

300 Blog Post on PR1+ Blogs: Same thing but more links = more results

Highlights:
    -All Blogs Pr1+ (Good variety of higher PR)
    -Distributed to at least 300 blogs (likely more)
    -VERY EFFECTIVE RESULTS!

Price: $37 (Limited time Discount New Thread)
    BUY NOW!
    Regular: $57

500 Blog Post on PR1+ Blogs (Big Boys): Same thing but 700 links instead of 200 links.

Highlights:
    -All blogs are Pr1+ (Good variety of higher Pr)
    -Distributed to at least 500 blogs (likely more)
    -Very effective results!

Price: $57 (Temporary Price Drop - New Thread)
    BUY NOW
    Regular: $77

SEO Packages: These are some pre-formulated packages that deliver a punch...at a low cost.

Introductory SEO Solution: This is our SIGNATURE SEO Service. Purchased over 500 times, this one is also one of our HIGHEST RETURNING CLIENTS! A lot of clients come back to purchase in bulks (50+)...This package delivers results.

3 stage SEO Campaign that gives you backlinks, traffic, and social promotions! It's a all in one mini firecracker that delivers a BIG BOOM! (Many first page or higher rankings)

Highlights:
    -3 Stage
    -Stage 1: Building the Foundation; 100 Do follow links from Pr1+ Sites
    -Stage 2: Secret Sauce; Social Promotions + 1st Page on Pr6 Social Bookmarking Site
    -Stage 3: Stability, another link diversity from contextual links
    -High Value
    -Great Results

Price: $31 (24 Left - Coupon Code: newthread)
    <$20 Using Coupon Code: Bday>
    BUY NOW!

Introductory SEO Booster Solution: This is our sequel to Introductory SEO Solution. After taking the Introductory SEO Solution you apply this to push your site even higher.

Highlights:
    -500 Manual Directory Submit
    -200 Pr1+ Blog Posts

Monthly SEO Booster: If you want to bring up your rankings over time this is the package to go with (after you go with the Introductory SEO Solution and Booster is our advice)

Highlights:
    -200 Pr1+ Blog Post
    -50 Social Bookmarks
    Bonus: 50 G+ and Social promotions (1st Page on a Pr6 Social Bookmarking site)

Price: $27

Guaranteed Rankings: Our guaranteed rankings are great for offline consultants looking to outsource their work. We work with a lot of offline consultants and resellers. This is base on a quote by quote basis starting at $27 for a first page guarantee

All our guarantees come with a 2 weeks competition guarantee. So you really help your client. You dont' want to get into a SEO competition with your competitors in a competitive niche. We protect you from having to spend more than you want. Basically we will ensure no one beats your spot for 2 weeks after we get you there. If you lose that guaranteed position we will get you back up FREE and reset the timer.

More Reviews: We got a lot of HAPPY Clients so here are more reviews.

"My site was initially ranked #20 for its keyword in Google, and afterwards, is ranked at #7 on page 1. I've more than made back my initial investment, and would use this service again. "
    Quote Originally Posted by beluga View Post
    I would like to offer an honest review of the service I received from this offer. My site was initially ranked #20 for its keyword in Google, and afterwards, is ranked at #7 on page 1.
    I've more than made back my initial investment, and would use this service again.
    It took some time, about 2 months in my case, to see the results, but I am happy with the outcome. Depending on how competitive your keyword is, you may get results faster.
    "this service is nothing short of amazing!"
    I have to say that this service is nothing short of amazing! When I ordered I didn't expect much, and was just curious to see if they could back up their claims from the sales page.

I gave them one of my sites that didn't have a lot of backlinks and I was currently not actively linking to. At that time I was ranked #26 in Google for my keyword.

They immediately started and kept me updated on the progress. I have to admit that everything took a little longer than they initially stated, but it was well worth the wait. I just received mt final report and I/m now #8 in Google for my keyword. Also my traffic has been steadily increasing, so I knew that this started to work.

I'm very happy with the results and for this price you can't complain! I'll place some more orders for me and some of my clients. :-)
    -germanwebguy

"all 3 of my keywords are now on the first page of Google."
    Placed an order June 20th and received notification today that my project was now in stage 3. I just checked my rankings and all 3 of my keywords are now on the first page of Google. Very happy with the service so far and plan on using them again in the future!
    -enigmanic

"I give this service a 10 out of 10"
    Quote Originally Posted by Are View Post
    I agree about not hating the info domain as I have many included the one you worked on that was on the google 1st page, but the wrong seo service in the past I guess that let it dropped...
    So here now is my review:I gave 2 keywords for my site and for both keywords,it was ranking around position 600-700. I gotta say that my site has already +1000bl and its a pr3,almost 2years old. But for whatever reason, from 1st and 2nd page, google dropped all my position.
    This service is very good, maybe a lil bit slow because I ordered the 14 and I only got my report today, so it takes more than 7-10 days (Ben I suggest you to put at least 15-20 days because some people can get mad if you are even only 1 day late!), but I prefer to have a good service and wait more, so for me wasn't really a problem.I got more popularity for my site, I receive some traffic from alternate souces and my ranking are now the following:1st: from 631 to 232nd: from 739 to 69
    For the price he is selling you an surely buy tons of profiles or articles, but....of what quality? I tell you what quality: S#itty!
    I give this service a 10 out of 10, and Im ready to buy it for other sites of mine.Good job Ben
    "the service delivered is excellent"
    Quote Originally Posted by matflawless View Post
    It took more than expected but the service delivered is excellent, I'm satisfied!!

Thank you very much and Merry Xmas to you!
    Mat
    "Ben and his crew are one of my secret weapons to dominating the local market for my clients."
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyRandola View Post
    I purchased "Web 2.0 Pyramid WSO V3 Purchase" on Dec 6.
    They responded right away to any queries I had and delivered on Dec 16.*

While this is over the 7 day guarantee - I won't be asking for a refund because they did what they said they would do. Which is a nice surprise considering some of the other work I receive...

I'll be buying more of the "Web 2.0 Pyramid WSO V3" for other clients - because Ben and his crew are one of my secret weapons to dominating the local market for my clients.
    "I totally recommend this service. Thanks Ben "
    Quote Originally Posted by willcraw88 View Post
    I ordered the:

Web 2.0 Pyramid V3
    Tier 1: 20 web 2.0 link Wheel
    Teir 2: 200 .edu links & 10 000 Blog comments to Tier 1
    - Just $25... 1 Review Copies @ $13

Humbled Market overdelivered in the amount of backlinks mentioned in this package.

My website was on page 10 of google before I ordered this package. In less than a week, my site shot up to page 2 without even pinging the links yet, just natural indexing.

This is an excellent backlinks package if you want to dominate the major search engine, esp the big G! I totally recommend this service. Thanks Ben

Thanks
    "my keyword has moved up 2 places which I think is pretty good considering I am already on page 1 for the keyword."
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannii01 View Post
    OK I have just been delivered my report it is a little late but as long as it was done I dont mind, my keyword has moved up 2 places which I think is pretty good considering I am already on page 1 for the keyword. *The report looks good and the links on the web 2.0 sites all check out, I am happy with what you guys have delivered for the price, great work guys I will definately use yous again.
    "The web 2.0's were in place with a relevant but well-spun article. "
    Quote Originally Posted by edge83 View Post
    I received complete, professional reports and was very pleased to see the results contained.

The web 2.0's were in place with a relevant but well-spun article, linking to each other properly. Reports of the edu links were contained separately.

Very impressive for the price and I will be ordering more, for sure.
    "Excellent work, really satisfied, everything well placed, good report "
    Quote Originally Posted by matflawless View Post
    Excellent work, really satisfied, everything well placed, good report and tips!!!
    I look forward to get also the social bookmark service report and I'm sure I will be completely satisfied on that too
    Thank you very much!
    mat
    "Orders have been completed with extra links.."
    Quote Originally Posted by Monetizer View Post
    I ordered 3 packs of Web 2.0 Pyramid V1. Orders have been completed with extra links..
    Thanks!
    "saw increase in the serp results"
    Quote Originally Posted by skatir View Post
    I have order Web 2.0 Pyramid V1and saw increase in the serp results for my site.
    very good service. i have ordered another one just now.
    "Benjamin delivered a top quality service as he promised. I received more links than what he offer here (he actually always over deliver) and is always available to give tips and advice as well as explain very well the process and the work done for you."
    Quote Originally Posted by Are View Post
    my review on the service: as usual I have to say that Benjamin delivered a top quality service as he promised. I received more links than what he offer here (he actually always over deliver) and is always available to give tips and advice as well as explain very well the process and the work done for you.
    I always had pleasant experiences with his services and he and his team are always available not only to sell you quality SEO services but to actually help you getting the rank you want.

I dont have much to say about the ranking of the site he worked on because the links are now getting indexed, but from page none is now on page 10.
    "up from position 11 to 9."
    Quote Originally Posted by abigail73 View Post
    This is my review for this service:
    I got my report a little late, but Benjamin had a great communication.
    Everything done as he promised. I am happy with his work, although there is a shortage like same article (not spin) on all web 2.0, but overall for $7, it's worth to try.
    For actual result on my site: I have not seen a powerful jump on serp, but it's slowly up from position 11 to 9.

Why SEOtProsperity?
    -We deliver more than links...We Deliver results
    -We know what we're doing
    -We do it cheaper and better

We don't base our SEO off speculations but proven results and case studies.
    We work with youtube videos and websites effectively.

We also are revolutionary, always innovating and using the most effective SEO link buidling techniques our competitors aren't even using.

We know what we're doing and we WANT TO HELP OR CLIENTS!

hello

i need you mail plz

service needed

need one service .

Just a quick warning for those considering using http://www.seotprosperity.com/

Paid $197 to 'Benjamin NG' for a guaranteed service, and no results whatsoever, and you guessed it, no refund, and ignoring skype messages.