Thumbs down ScarabWeb.com Review

Ticket System/Support:

They are so slow in terms of support and order setup. Ordered a VPS4 to them and it's over 24hours and i still don't receive my VPS, I opened a ticket. And it's about 3-5 hours before i got an answer. They told me that they're vps are manually verified and they will call me to verify it. No one is calling. :/ I opened livechat, Someone answer me with the same answer i get in ticket, Then the Operator told me that he will send me to Sales Agent Operator, Before he left the chat he said that the SA Operator will be in the chat shortly. I waited but after 10-15minutes no one comes in the chat so i closed it. I'm really annoyed!!! I opened again the chat, Chat with the same person i talked first. Told me that he gave a reminder to the Caller but still until now no one is calling. I told them i want a refund/money back and i ask how long will it take to get my money back. And the answer is "few days". -.- They are really fast, really fast on getting payments! -.-"

Have you got your vps set up yet?
    It doesn't look like a good start to me.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

No, not yet. I filed a refund yesterday. I'm going to transfer to another hosting company But they said that i can get refund in the next few days.

Announcement!
    Don't f*cking trust scarabweb.com, They do scams. -.-
    I filed a refund of my payment it's been a week and they said it's just few days. I'm sending tickets but no reply. Everytime i got to chat and Enter my name, It's online but no operator. They are ignoring me.

Hi Rocky,

This is from scarabweb.com.

First of all we really do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We actually have contacted you a number of times and based on our records,one of our sales representative was able to finally reach you (after a few attempts)
    but it seems like you are having a bad line and the call got disconnected. They have again tried contacting you a few seconds after but
    you are no longer answering their call. Another few attempts were made but you were not able to answer our calls. Then we received your email requesting for the cancellation
    and refund.

It is part of our policy to verify orders over the phone to eliminate (as much as possible) fraudulent orders. The same thing with regards to refund, we do have
    holdback time for a few days then we can process the refund.

Anyways, we already sent you an update yesterday that the refund has already been processed.

With regard to the chat support incident, we have found out that we have a minor technical problem with our chat service or application thus we were not able to server you better.

Again our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused.

We would just like to inform everyone that we do take both our business and customers seriously.

Thank You.