We are looking for clients

We are looking to host websites but more so e-mail accounts.

If you have customers who need e-mail hosting and you currently don't offer it or you would like to expand your current e-mail hosting to include the features we offer, we set you up as a reseller (you keep the customers, we invoice you for what they use). Our e-mail hosting is virus filtered and spam filtered. We are not looking for spammers...we are looking for customers who are businesses who use e-mail the way it was intended. If you're an ISP wishing to offer, offload, or resell our e-mail hosting, we are an excellent fit. No customer too big or too small.

If you need a web host, we offer shared or dedicated Windows-based hosting. We can host PHP websites as well.

We are not a multi-million dollar company, so please offer something reasonable. If you just wish to part with your e-mail hosting customers only, let us know.
    Last edited by rfwilliams777; 07-16-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Additionally, my website and e-mail hosting rate is $21.50/mo. E-mail hosting only is $15 and website only is $14.95. Even at reseller, the prices are posted on my website. In other words, I don't want a bunch of free or $2/mo hosting clients. I want serious clients who want a serious host because they will be invoiced my prices (I may consider the reseller rate).

I am not interested in purchasing your equipment nor the business name. The most I want are the clients and perhaps your domain name if there are any customer e-mail accounts associated to it. If there are any domain name transfers from your account, we will help to get those under my account at Go Daddy.

We offer quality hosting for over 5 years and I have very satisfied customers and none left to another provider because my hosting rate was too high