Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    lol, and the "server-guru" guy who sell Iriehost do not longer post here. He run away.
    Now they are trying to put in the first page of google a lot of fake pages to hide the iriehost.com bad reviews.

Seriously, you started this thread nearly 3 months ago.

Do you not think it's time to just move on?

No, since Iriehost.com is still online and still scamming . You can check other users here complaining about them and they just hide away.
    All iriehost want is that, that we just " move one " and forguet about iriehost. They never gave my money back, and they never even tell a " sorry, our fault " to me.
    Last edited by webmasterpfa; 04-23-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by webmasterpfa View Post
    You can check other users here complaining about them
    To be fair, I don't see a single complaint here, just your thread. In searching that I did find a very questionable thread from their rep on WHT who seems to have suddenly jumped from client to staff, but it's not a complaint.

The only other remark is a new member is this thread, but that is questionable too, especially when somebody addressed 'The OP' and he replied, or was that you?

To me that balances out the level of credibility on both sides to very little. Your choice obviously, but personally I'd just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Loon View Post
    To be fair, I don't see a single complaint here, just your thread. In searching that I did find a very questionable thread from their rep on WHT who seems to have suddenly jumped from client to staff, but it's not a complaint.

The only other remark is a new member is this thread, but that is questionable too, especially when somebody addressed 'The OP' and he replied, or was that you?

To me that balances out the level of credibility on both sides to very little. Your choice obviously, but personally I'd just move on.
    I suggest you to read the entire thread, you will find a lot of complains of different users.
    Many members also report that Iriehost have been offline many times.
    I do not know why you are attacking me.
    Some facts :
    Irieshost.com lost all my data
    Iriehost.com was offline for more than 36hs
    Iriehost.com never gave my money back or even say " sorry, our fault, how can we help you ? "

DO you think that Iriehost is a reliable hosting company ? Lost client data ( all data ), offline for more than 36 hours, that is normal ? . I have been doing business online since 2003, never had such bad experience with a hosting company.

I'm not attacking you, just wondering what you hope to achieve by dragging this thread out as it's clearly going nowhere. I did read the entire thread, clearly our definition of 'a lot' is vastly different as I count you and the (questionable) user I mentioned above actually making a complaint.

Honestly, I hope you have better luck with your next provider. I just don't think you'll get any more from this thread.

this is questionable " http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...1122886&page=5 " !?
    This is how it work, people type " iriehost offline " or something like that and found this post and put their problem. You are suggesting that we are just one, so you are attacking me with a lie.
    Simple check the ips, is not that hard and you will avoid a lie.
    Iriehost made me lost tons of money, so simple like that. You think that they just did this to me ? lol
    Last edited by webmasterpfa; 04-23-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Hello guillermo rivera [webmasterpfa]

We are very pleased of the fact that you have went the extra mile to damage our company reputation.

You have posted all types of negative and false reviews, reports, comments about our company when you know in yourself that you were advised of the issues.

We are sorry for what happened but its not only our fault as you have to be responsible since we do not provide a backup.

Your story is that you were never around to get the emails that was sent to you.

Here are all the negatives you have added about a legit company "not just a site"

1. http://www.ripoffreport.com/web-host...an-s-3f0f5.htm
    You can see your name there for proof

2. http://www.web-hosting-top.com/review/iriehost.com
    your email address was used on the first negative review until you saw that and started using fake emails.

We are not kids and i'm not sure if your a child but there is nothing we can do.

We wish you all the best with your new host but im sure you knew that we provied you with the best service as your prior host to us always suspend your account. "remember you hired mrhost on fiverr to move you to us"

All the best but we have no reason to ever lie about a situation like this.
    We are living in a world that rotates.
    IrieHost Inc - Professional Web Hosting Provider & Social Network Servers
    VPS • Shared Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Reseller Hosting
    24hrs Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.99% Uptime
    See you soon @ www.riehost.com

this is questionabel _ " http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...1122886&page=5 "
    This is how it work, people type " iriehost offline " or something like that and found this post and put their problem. You are suggesting that we are just one, so you are attacking me with a lie.
    Simple check the ips, is not that hard and you will avoid a lie.
    Iriehost made me lost tons of money, so simple like that. You think that they just did this to me ? lol
    You know nothing about our servers, we had upgrade to new whmcs and there was some issues with email piping.

The emails was not being delivered so the agents was not able to check on time. Once we did find out the issue, his server was reset and back online.

Dont jump to conclusion and stick to your own lies and false accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by server-guy View Post
    Hello guillermo rivera [webmasterpfa]

We are very pleased of the fact that you have went the extra mile to damage our company reputation.

You have posted all types of negative and false reviews, reports, comments about our company when you know in yourself that you were advised of the issues.

We are sorry for what happened but its not only our fault as you have to be responsible since we do not provide a backup.

Your story is that you were never around to get the emails that was sent to you.

Here are all the negatives you have added about a legit company "not just a site"

1. http://www.ripoffreport.com/web-host...an-s-3f0f5.htm
    You can see your name there for proof

2. http://www.web-hosting-top.com/review/iriehost.com
    your email address was used on the first negative review until you saw that and started using fake emails.

We are not kids and i'm not sure if your a child but there is nothing we can do.

We wish you all the best with your new host but im sure you knew that we provied you with the best service as your prior host to us always suspend your account. "remember you hired mrhost on fiverr to move you to us"

All the best but we have no reason to ever lie about a situation like this.
    We are living in a world that rotates.
    lol,. I want to damage you !? YOU PUT ALL MY SITES OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN 36 HS!!!! YOU LOST ALL MY DATA !!!!!! Who did the damage here ?!
    If you are not kid, you work like one.
    You company is a disaster !
    WHY YOU DID NOT GIVE MY MONEY BACK !?
    36 hours offline, all data lost and you do not even offer a refund ?!
    And you keep lying "All the best but we have no reason to ever lie about a situation like this." SO WHY YOU TRY TO RANK ON GOOGLE A LOT OF FAKE PAGES TO HIDE THIS POST !?
    LIER !

You know nothing about our servers, we had upgrade to new whmcs and there was some issues with email piping.

The emails was not being delivered so the agents was not able to check on time. Once we did find out the issue, his server was reset and back online.

Yes sure,and why you did not replied the phone calls !? Irieshost.com always have an excuse. WHY YOU DO NOT TELL US WHY YOU LOST A NODA AND ALL CLIENTS DATA ?! you never answer that.

Iriehost do not know nothing about hard work, and that you can not play with others works. For you is normal that a hosting company have several days a site offline.
    What are the false acusations !?
    AGAIN, YOU PUT ALL MY SITES OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN 36 HOURS; YOU LOST ALL MY DATA. WHERE IS THE LIE!?
    get a DECENT job ! What about using your own REAL name ?! since you always use mine. I have nothing to hide.

I am not taking sides here, but I think it would be best to just move on. Whether there is legitimacy behind his claims or not, it is not a good practice to fight (especially publicly) with either a current or past client, as future clients may see it and become turned off of your company because of it.

If you have done everything you can for your client and they are still not happy, there is nothing you can do about it but explain your side and move on. The continuation of this topic does nothing but paint a bad picture.

Just my two cents.

Wow, and now Iriehost admit that is was not me who post that. Lol
    See ? you can not keep a lie forever Iriehost.com

We wish guillermo rivera the best in the future.

Com on now mon... stop dis fighting and everyone get Irie width me now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1BIzYfbP28
    Specialty Server Provider

Sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with them.

1) How can I recovery a site without back up ? Any one offer this kind of service ?

If the site is online, I'm sure a host could copy the files for you, however without a backup you don't have much luck if your site is offline. I'd contact them because in their terms and conditions they state:
    Iriehost keeps daily backups of their shared and VPS servers.
    2) What vps to host sites do you recommend ?

Check out: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

3) Anyone hate Iriehost us much as I did ? they do not even give my money back !
    Haven't heard any other reviews about them, I haven't heard of them before.

According to their Terms and conditions they do a Money Back Guarentee only on Hosting.

Money Back Guarantee Policy

You have a 30 days money back guarantee on managed shared hosting from the date of account creation.

There are no refunds on the following items:
    - Dedicated Servers
    - VPS hosting
    - Administration/Service Fees
    - Addons or Account Upgrades
    - Domain Name Registrations
    - Pre-Funding an Account

Quote Originally Posted by ************ View Post
    Sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with them.

1) How can I recovery a site without back up ? Any one offer this kind of service ?

If the site is online, I'm sure a host could copy the files for you, however without a backup you don't have much luck if your site is offline. I'd contact them because in their terms and conditions they state:

2) What vps to host sites do you recommend ?

Check out: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

3) Anyone hate Iriehost us much as I did ? they do not even give my money back !
    Haven't heard any other reviews about them, I haven't heard of them before.

According to their Terms and conditions they do a Money Back Guarentee only on Hosting.
    Thanks for your help. They did not keep any back up at all. They just drop an email 3 hours before the shut down telling that It will crash. That is all they did, then they went more than 36 hours offline.
    I told you, in this 9 years I never meet so rude, unprofessional, hosting company. Iriehost is just a disaster.
    I got my new vps from the links that you passed me. I am even paying less with much better service, online 24 x 7, etc.

I got my new vps from the links that you passed me. I am even paying less with much better service, online 24 x 7, etc.
    Cool. So what you need to do now is leave this thread alone and focus on your new VPS. I bet you any money with a month or two someone will add to this.

No, I did not get my money back .
    I did not made a chargeback cause then I need a card replacement and I was leaving for vacation, 10 days without an atm card was not an option .
    Iriehost should be put in a blacklist. They are simple stilling money . They are a scam .
    They are most of the time offline or with troubles, it is imposible to not lost money with them . Also, they never answer a phone call and only sometimes answer the tickets with useless answers .
    Glad to hear it mate, hope they prove to you there is great hosting businesses / companies out there unlike the other provider. Good luck mate.

Iriehost Thermowebular Meltdown?

I think iriehost may have had a complete collapse, I can't get in anywhere, not even their user forum. :-( oh well got to move on, I was going to use them a lot though cant if I can't even get in. Garry

Quote Originally Posted by 48-14 View Post
    I bet you any money with a month or two someone will add to this.
    You won
    If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

End the madness.. webmasterpfa we all understand that you had a bad experience with this host but posting the same thing over and over won't change anything. Regardless what host you go through no matter what guarantee they make on there backup policy. You should always make local backups. I wish you the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by blakilox View Post
    I think iriehost may have had a complete collapse, I can't get in anywhere, not even their user forum. :-( oh well got to move on, I was going to use them a lot though cant if I can't even get in. Garry
    Jamaica just got wiped out by a hurricane!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/hurrican...cuba-1.1008280
    Specialty Server Provider

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234