Thread: quick question?

quick question?

I was designing a webpage for someone a while back and the business relationship disolved because they refused to pay me, and actually harrassed me several times a day towards the end of our business relationship. The person called their attorney and threatened to sue me, which I had no problems simply because she had no case. Anyways, I agreed to release a dump of the database and images that she had uploaded because thats only fair plus she spent a lot of time populating her shopping cart.

I figured she would migrate this over to her new server and let her new developer get started on it. I was curious to see what had become of the site so I went to check it out this morning and noticed she is using all of my graphics which I hold the original to and can prove I made.

Because of this clients attitude I have no desire to reach an agreement, however just stop her from using my work.

Any suggestions?

talk to your attorney, and sue the client.

or you could contact the client's host, and let them know that the client is using stolen work on her site.