Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

mercaway.com - anybody knows it?

mercaway.com - anybody knows it?
      0 Not allowed!

Looks okay, but let's see if there are any other opinions about them.
      0 Not allowed!

Looks legit, but these rates are way too low for a third party processing solution, especially for European standards.
      0 Not allowed!

Have you tried to contact them by e-mail or phone ? This would give you a picture of the service level.
      0 Not allowed!

Jonathan Malka was behind Creaway and have been in the business for quite some time and the feed back about his work isn`t very good.
    Creaway did rip off some merchants of set-up fees and did some other things.
    I think Creaway was associated with a bad repute so he simply started a new venture.

He is at best a simple reseller. I would avoid them at any cost.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello everybody,

I was notified about some bad comments regarding our company CREAWAY and our Mercaway trademark.

Let me therefore to provide answers and clarifications to avoid misunderstandings.

CREAWAY is a company that has been around for over 4 years now. We have a phone number available to the international (visible on our website), and we are available every day during office hours except Sundays.

I also noted that some speakers allowed themselves to make defamation and early judgments and on the basis of elements that were unfounded. I invite them to contact me directly to discuss the matter.

Regarding the soundness and stability of our solution, I can confirm that Mercaway is the owner. It began gradually to prove successful on the internet and it is popular among online Shops in general. I invite you to consult our 2008 brochure on demand.

I hope I have responded to all the requests.

Best regards,
    Last edited by mercaway; 01-24-2008 at 07:16 AM.
    Jonathan Malka (Mercaway)
    Directeur / Director

Web : www.mercaway.com
      0 Not allowed!

Do you want to know about the set-up fees that some merchants did pay and not received what they paid for, the merchants accounts that got shut down and received no support from you or any responses, the fact that you stole text from other websites to put on your own?

I refrain from having any dialogue directly with you.
      0 Not allowed!

If you refrain from having any dialogue, I recommend to stop making defamation.

Otherwise, you are free to contact me at anytime, despite your own words.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Directeur / Director

0 Not allowed!

I think I hit a nerve.......

Why should I have a discussion with you directly? To silence the public words and getting the word out there? You werent very talkative when problems with your introduced solutions occured.

You werent so talkative when I contacted you about copied text from my website on to your own which was copied right off.

You werent very talkative when confronted why annual fees paid to you for a company set up thru you wasnt relayed as should so the company in question wasnt even existing after a while.

There are some other posts here as well about Creaway. I will let them speak for themselves.

Anyone using your services; do it at your won risk. I cant recommend it though.

This is the last post on the matter from me.
      0 Not allowed!

We are turning around. You are speaking about 2 different things : "copied text from my website" and "annual fees paid to you". I don't really see any structured comment here.

For both, I do not have another recommendation inviting you to launch legal action.

The content of Mercaway is with a copyright --> We are really confortable with that.

On the other hand, you looks unhappy because you paid a fee for a service you looks unsatisfied. This is your right but I am pretty sure that our legal terms and conditions are fully respected on our side. Is it the case for you ? --> We are really confortable about that. We have a lot of consumers happy with our service. The new version of Mercaway will permit to post comments about the Mercaway solution. I have no doubt it will be a positive thing for us.

I hope this is your last post, as per your own words. Making defamation and jugdments on your experience is a too easy and random way to describe your unsatisfaction. Consider the real facts based on what we announced to you, not your own wishes. Thanks.
    Directeur / Director

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mercaway View Post
    Making defamation and jugdments on your experience is a too easy and random way to describe your unsatisfaction.
    Isn't his own experience a concern for you?
      0 Not allowed!

I am indeed concerned by any Customers feedback. However, there is many alternatives to contact my company without making unjustified defamation.

"Crook" is big word to use on a public conversation. Don't you think so ? We always try to discuss with our Customers.

After reading the unclear comments (ps : he is talking about annual fees) of the speaker, I can anticipate on a bad understanding of our terms and conditons.

I remain at its disposal if he wants to collaborate.

Best regards,
    Directeur / Director

0 Not allowed!

Jonathan Malka (if that is your real name?); I find it hard to resist posting when I get answers that makes my skin crawl from you.

Copyright:
    Give me a break. Did you alse copyright my material you stole and posted on your Creaway website? And what did you copyright on your website Mercaway? It looks absolutely basic to me and nothing anyone could copyright anything on but if you say so....

Terms & Conditions;
    How about "Yes of course we can do that" and "that is absolutely not a problem" and so on? You had no terms and conditions. Everything was gravy and you had talked to the acquirer and this and that. When things blew up you stuck your head in the sand and didnt respond to anything.

Fees:
    What happened to the money paid for annual fees which then later on was dicovered it wasnt paid to the proper authorities?

My experience with Creaway is simply rotten all together on so many different levels.

But I am sure I must be the only one experiencing this as ALL your other merchants and clients are happy with your services.......please.....
      0 Not allowed!

Dear Sir (We don't know your name),

Despite your own words (you were supposed to post your last comments according to your last post), you finally decided to continue talking in this thread.

My name is real. You can have a look on the website of the register of commerce in France (Infogreffe - sorry i cannot post this URL because it is not authorized by the rules of the forum). I am the director of the company and my own information is public in France. There is nothing to hide. My company is legitimate and I am well known as a serious person.

All the persons reading your messages will be happy to know your identity. Can you confirm that your own company is legitimate as well ?

To return to a more professional and ethical way, I confirm that I personally invite you to consult our terms and conditions. Our legal service will not be happy to learn that you were unable to read them. Did you click on the heading "Terms and conditions" on the website ?

I think we will close this file from now. There is nothing more to add and I let the readers making their own opinion. With your own words, you say more about your unethical comportment than I can.

Best regards,
    Last edited by mercaway; 01-24-2008 at 09:14 AM.
    Directeur / Director

0 Not allowed!

I understand that "you want to close this file now". Who wouldn`t with the bad feed back you are being confronted with?

You go back to the Terms & Conditions all the time. Did you have these all the time? No you didnt.

Bare in mind that you have been in the business for quite some time and its not recently this debacle happened.

Yes my companies are legit but I fail to see what that has to do with anything at all. Seems to me you are trying to draw attention from the core topic.

Again; what happened to the fees that wasnt relayed? Was that in the Terms & Conditions as well?

Was the Terms & Conditions those you copied? Was the rest of the material on the Creaway website that you copied from mine also in your "Terms & Conditions"?

Oh yes...we got our money back after suing the acquirer and spent a lot of time and effort getting the money back. No help from you though as you "disappeared".
      0 Not allowed!

To conclude, there is no information available for you in your public profile. I let the readers make their own opinion.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
    Directeur / Director

0 Not allowed!

I think I have made my point clear in my previous posts and what happened in my dealings with Jonathan Malka and Creaway and I am still to receive responses on the stealing of material from websites, where money went that was paid to Creaway for annual fees etc.

Indeed; let the readers make up their own mind.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mercaway View Post
    Making defamation and jugdments on your experience is a too easy and random way to describe your unsatisfaction.
    Its only defamation if its untrue. Also what else does the poster have to go on but his own experiences....
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks Alan.

Let me clarify that I have no interest whatsoever in talking down on Creaway/Jonathan Malka/Mercaway as I have no dealings with them nor is a competitor to their company in any way.

I am just talking about my very own experience with this guy.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for your clarifications Mr "Card Expert".

Indeed, after reading your last comments, we had the impression you are too general.

Now, we undertand clearly this is your own experience and this is not the sole reference which exists.

We are happy to work with other Customers satisfied with our services.

Anyway, you have the right to post your opinion without defamation.
    Directeur / Director

0 Not allowed!

Let’s make a few points here

1 - I have had no dealings with Creaway / mercaway / I can’t personally comment on the said company.
    2 - The internet was made from people copying other websites, it’s been done since the early 90's! I’ve done, we've all done it.
    3 - If you make statements you should have full details to back up your comments rather than making it a personal rant.

Finally, Card Expert, you've slammed me a few times here so I’ll say this!

If you such an "expert" with hundreds of banks and millions of deals why did you do business with a small reseller company such as Creaway.
      0 Not allowed!

Hotdog101;...I knew you would jump on this one.

First of all if you read to much into what people call themselves on this forum I think you need a name change.

Having said that:
    This is 5 years ago or something like that. I dont have the email correspondence nor do I have the documentation and the company I represented then has moved on to other business ventures and I dont think they are very keen on disclosing juridical documentation between the acquirer and themselves on a public forum.

When did I say that "I have hundreds of banks and millions of deals?" Come on...keep this on a professional level although you are out to "get back at me" for previous posts I have made towards you. I will not sink to that level.

I work with a lot of partners and "resellers" as they sometime comes by a solution which is actually a valid one. One part of being a professional is to keep your ear to the ground and optimize what comes out of it.

I could easily have by-passed Creaway once I got the information from them, and as such cut them out of ther commission and have higher margins but, as a professional, I dont work that way. I am fair and I expect others to be fair as well.

To get a EU company then is as easy as it is today. Thats really not any problem. I gave Creaway the job as part of the trust I put in them. That was a wrong move but part of my point of Creaway not being serious.

If I wouldnt work thru partners of various sizes, shapes, industries I would probably have to be my own acquiring bank and gateway which I am not.

Even if I would be; I still have to have partners to have any business etc.

Copying own made material like Creaway did isn`t a proper way to go. In particular when they dont ask for your permission to do so.
    If you copy from others and keep it as yours then fine; it says more about you than me but so be it. You think it is ok. I dont.

Finally; if you are just out to slam back at me you will have to do better. Dont just jump in at any post with nothing really to add. Then there are better forums out there for you.
      0 Not allowed!

Hey Cardexpert,

LOL, Im glad we think the same.

Ok now you've provided some facts to back up your statement and you have a right to be annoyed with creaway (I would be too!).

My name hotdog is because i like to eat them a lot

Hey at least we're even now....

So maybe a lesson to everyone, before you use a company use extensive research and your best business judgement before entering into a deal.

Card-Expert - No hard feelings, sorry if i offend you at all...
      0 Not allowed!

No hard feelings here either.....:-)
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, I do recall his name from somewhere and when I asked around some of my fellow colleagues from acquiring partners have informed me that they have denied to work with him as it seems he is always trying to hook up pharmacy, tobacco and other 'illegal' high risk merchants through his so called shopping mall to earn a quick buck.

In the end, his accounts always blow up in several months due to a high chargeback ratio hence he always has to come up with a new name for his 'processing solution'.

Definitely stay away from this guy.

Or can you please reply with the exact reason why for instance PayVision refused to work with you?
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast