Thread: Increase my PR

Increase my PR

Hello all,

I'll keep this short and to the point.

Basically, I need some tips on how to increase my PR and drive more traffic to my site.

Backlinks? Add links to directories? spend money on advertising? what do i do?

please for all you experts out there, just lay down at least one tip! it'll help me out mucho!

Thanks in advance guys!

Quote Originally Posted by tru1 View Post
    Hello all,

I'll keep this short and to the point.

Basically, I need some tips on how to increase my PR and drive more traffic to my site.

Backlinks? Add links to directories? spend money on advertising? what do i do?

please for all you experts out there, just lay down at least one tip! it'll help me out mucho!

Thanks in advance guys!
    #1 backlinks
    #2 original content

Wrong forum section. And check out http://www.seo-news.com for info on search engine optimization.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Thanks, I also needed to know this.

Quote Originally Posted by tru1 View Post
    Hello all,

...spend money on advertising? what do i do?
    Not actual anymore. Content + backlinks + adding your link to the major directories (pick up 5-6 out of hundreds) will work better for your, that's for sure

I do not look at PR as they are not of that importance. Try to get higher rankings in google and yahoo which is more important.

Also, focus on specific market niches in your site content/keywords. You're not likely to be #1 on Google for "web hosting", but if you target veterinarians or customers in Fayetville, Arkansas, or some other specific target, you'll do well for those searches.

Keep your site regularly updated with new content, get quality back links to your wbe site. That's about it.

Whats the best way to get backlinks? Thru online services where people pay for backlinks or by trading?

Trading links is probably a better (at least in terms of measurement) way to do this. Also, you can write articles, and include a link back to your site in your author bio.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Search engines are cracking down on purchased links. First you need really good content. Then you might try linkbaiting on the various social bookmarking sites to get some natural links to your site. Good luck!