Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ServerOrigin Issues

I'm not one to talk bad about companies but this one is the one exception. Not only have I been disrespected, but I've had money taken out of my account after cancellation of their service a week ago (after canceling a month prior). I reported it to them the same day the money was taken out and here I am, still waiting. I've updated the ticket 3 times without any response. I've given the transaction ID and yet...no response.

But let's start over. Let's go back to the beginning. I go to them because we were having a 100mbps DDoS attack that we couldn't mitigate. So, I ordered their service (the cheap one here). So after getting set up and going through lots of problems with them (and continued to have problems until I finally got away from them...anways), we apparently started getting BIGGER attacks. They were telling me that we were getting over a 1gbps attack (which my site never had prior to them and after moving from them, still have yet to see, yet they claimed it was constant and almost every day or every other day).

They than made it seem like they were doing me a favor when the attack got up to 1.5gbps, that they wouldn't charge me for this and would filter it. So I thought, cool, these guys are awesome. Not... They then came to me saying that the attacks were in excess of 3gbps and 200kpps and that I would need to upgrade to their executive product (view link above). So, I say fine...I just want my site to work. Fat chance in hell...

So now I have a more expensive package, things aren't working due to it being a proxy infront of the server, things are being blocked, legit traffic is being blocked...it was a nightmare.

But here's the kicker. A hacker somehow got my information from their site. After talking to Kevin (the owner), he told me that there was no way that this was possible. I had told him that that information could only be found from either getting into their database or talking to a person over the phone. He then went rambling for about an hour how someone could have called in and acted like me and could get my security answer from the tech...HUH?!

So since we were having all these problems and SO kept blaming it on my current server set up and my sysadmins, I had talked to Kevin (again, the owner) and he told me it would be best if they hosted the servers so they could keep a better eye on it and config it better so we wouldn't have these problems. I told him that if we were to do this, I would need his word that the servers would be secure, not able to be hacked (or social engineered like he said "happened"), and that the site would be working better than it currently was at the time. Long story short...it was WORSE.

When we moved, we had hours and hours of downtime. They said it was because they were unfamiliar with the previous server's configuration. So I gave them access to see what the previous server's config was and they changed things to fit the old one. What do you know...we are back online. Oh wait...only for a few hours and then we are back down. The server was so unstable and when the site was up, it would take at least 10 seconds to load each time. People were getting constantly blocked from the server to the point where I lost around 15k uniques each day, lots of ad revenue, and worst of all, the configuration was so terrible that even my IPB Subscriptions (paid subscriptions) CORE program was not working. They then blamed it on my scripts being faulty. Not sure about any of you that use IPB, but I doubt that a core IPB program is faulty, especially when it was just working on the other server.

To sum up that last paragraph: Lost lots of traffic due to everyone being blocked, people leaving due to terrible load times or the site not even loading, losing tons of money in ad revenue, and losing even more customers because they are getting mad that my scripts aren't working even though they are paying.

So not even a week go by and I tell them to cancel everything. I hire a new sysadmin, he moves everything over to the new server after he config'd and hardened it, and what do you know, everything is working GREAT. The site loads in under 2 seconds, my scripts are working, no one is getting blocked, and my members are happy again. Oh, and another kicker...we've had 1 attack that lasted 5 minutes at 1gbps in the whole month we've been on the new server yet with serverorigin, I was told that we were getting 3gbps+ attacks each week. Hmm...Scam? I think so. Just to make you upgrade to the next biggest package and have your site load slow as hell, your scripts to not work and legit traffic be blocked from accessing your site.

No wait...I'm not finished. So after being on the server for a few days and canceling because it's not working...and after telling them to cancel my subscription and invoice, what do they do? They don't cancel them. They let the payment go through and now they are saying that they never received the payment. This payment went through a week ago. And then I get an update to the ticket today...after posting 3 times in a row, a few days apart...saying that as per the "TOS I agreed to" (which, mind you, was only for the proxy, I didn't sign anything for the server) that I had to cancel 1 month a head of time. I'm sorry...but how am I suppose to cancel a ****** service ahead of time without knowing that your setup wasn't going to work ServerOrigin? C'mon?! Do the right thing, if your server wasn't working for me, then you need to refund the money like a true business would.

Let's go back a little bit now. So like I mentioned, I talked to Kevin about hosting my stuff on their servers and he told me that they would manage it. I was slightly opposed to that because I had been with AdminGeekz for so long that I built a great relationship with them...so I had him promise that things would be better. So he did. Fast forward past all the ********...a whole week of them dicking me around, telling me they weren't familiar with my configuration as to why the servers weren't working, etc (I would think these so called "professional server business" people should know how to config a server that had sites that ran IPB and wordpress), I hired a new sysadmin to get into their server and start moving stuff to a new server. So he starts looking around and tells me how the servers were configured very poorly, not securely, and only configured to use half the power of the servers I had paid for (hopefully he can come in here and state exactly what he saw). Lovely...so this will lead in to the next paragraph.

HACKED! After we moved to the new server, my new sysadmin found a c99 shell that was place on my server during the time I was with ServerOrigin!!!! And then what do you know, a hacker sends me a message saying he can get anyone's password on my site just yesterday. So I said PROVE IT! And he sent me my database information...and what do you know, it was the same information we had when we were with SO. It's since been changed. So I got to laugh at the hacker and tell him it was no longer right...and he went on to tell me that it was fine, we had a shell on our server and he could get it again. So, needless to say, he did...we had kept the same file name on the server but it would send the IP address of the "hacker" to our email inboxes.

I think that's it. I told them if they wanted to keep jerking me around and trying to make me feel bad for making them "work so hard" on the server ("6 hours of work that they normally charge $50/hour for)...I'm sorry, but when was it a businesses job to make their paying (mind you, they charge out the a**) customers feel dumb? I noticed in another review, another user felt the same way. I'm sorry...but I would only feel bad for them if they had actually done a good job. Seeing as they did a terrible job and I lost a LOT of business, ad revenue, and SERPs because of them...I think I should be reimbursed for damages caused to my business.

tl;dr
    1. They make you feel good that they are upgrading your service for free, then they bait and switch you. I still think that they lie about the attacks.
    2. They claimed 3gbps+ attacks weekly, its been a month on the new server and only 1 short 1gbps attack.
    3. Support tries to make you feel dumb and sorry because they are doing "a lot of work for you".
    4. They didn't cancel when I told them to cancel so they took money from me and claim to have never gotten it.
    5. My new sysadmin didn't have a single problem with the configuration of the server. It's funny how a single guy, who does this almost as a hobby...did a better job than a TEAM or business of people that work on servers day in and day out.
    6. New sysadmin found a c99 shell that was placed on our server and a hacker had our database information from the SO server. So if you want to keep yourself and your members information safe, keep away.

Save your money people. Upgrade your servers and hire someone that knows how to properly config servers for DDoS. SO was costing me roughly $1400/month and my new server + sysadmin is costing $520/month.

I hope this review saves someone else the headaches, misery, business and money that I had gone through. And if I missed something, I will be sure to update this thread.
    Last edited by AzzidReign; 09-17-2010 at 10:40 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

You can't configure servers properly to avoid DDoS. The only way to stop a DDoS attack is null routing IPs or filtering IPs.

There are firewalls also, but i don't think they would block a big DDoS attack anyway.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't think you understood. If you upgrade the server, you have more resources to be able to stay up and allow your software firewalls to block the IP's. If it's bad enough, then yes, you need to get your datacenter involved but again, for me, it's been rare since I've moved to actually have such a big attack. Though...I can see one coming after this review :/
      0 Not allowed!

OP,

Naturally I would be out of place to comment on much of this but I should make a couple of observations:

- Proxies are not an optimal solution to DDoS mitigation. They add up to a second of overhead to normal requests and are at the mercy of the backend server being able to handle the proxy's connections. Since they don't manage your backend they have no way of troubleshooting these types of issues. If the backend begins to slow or crash with relatively low connection volumes they're left with little choice but to begin filtering more heavily thus resulting in false positives. Long story short, hosting your server on the protected network is the best (and usually cheaper) option.

- ServerOrigin in particular is at the mercy of their network partners to determine the size of attacks. If you're correct about the size of the attack being fabricated it was most likely one of their transit vendors and not ServerOrigin themselves citing these figures.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't think this discussion is about the effectiveness of proxies. I know now that their services are way overpriced for something that isn't very effective...if at all.

I think the points being missed are the lies I was told, the rudeness I was given, and the lack of security on their end that they claim they have. How can a hacker get my information on my security question? After I talk to Kevin and he assures me that there is no security risk anymore...then find out that I get a c99 shell and someone stealing my database information...and who knows what else was taken. It's looking like a lot of my users passwords have been stolen and people are hacking into their paypal accounts. All due to the lack of security with ServerOrigin (incase you skipped that part...I started hosting with them + using their proxy service since they said that would work best for everyone, for them to control everything so they can fix things faster).
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah, the point here is about the experience you are sharing. I just pointed out about blocking DDoS attacks, nothing more. I have also said this beacuse i have dealed with some DDoS attacks in the past also.
    Last edited by Bernardoo; 09-17-2010 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Adding something to my original post
      0 Not allowed!

This doesn't even deserve a response...

1) Hacker - you run a xbox hacking site with a bunch of kiddies that like to claim the world to get some reputation with their xbox buddies.
    - Believe who and what you want. If you believe the words of a 13 yr old vs ServerOrigin's team with an excellent reputation then so be it.

2) Would you like me to attach your uptime graphs of YOUR SERVER prior to moving your services to us? How's the tune of 71% uptime sound? That's exactly what it was the past month before moving to the servers we sold you.

3) Upon the sale of those servers it was stated that we DO NOT provide fully managed services. However, we did (out of kindness) continue to setup your email, cluster the systems, migrate the 12GB of data.Provided you a free upgrade to 1Gbps unmetered on both servers. Free upgrade to 12 GB of RAM on both servers. - Both systems were dual quad-core boxes which we sold you at $289/month. You got a steal. Both in Softlayer facilities. Nothing wrong with the systems or the price.

4) ServerOrigin retains a PCI compliance which is required by our clients. We couldn't handle banks, payment processors, and large merchants if that were not the case.

5) Whether or not your servers are hacked has nothing to do with us. The c99 shell was copied over from the previous system, which you stated you had concerns you were hacked PRIOR to moving to our servers.

6) Your attacks did increase multiple times and yet we provided an upgrade $900 below our normal pricing to help you out.

Say what you wish: We can't make everyone happy and you are most definitely one that we tried and no matter what you complained.

After you moved your sites off our servers and away from our protection: Panopta and SiteUptime reported your servers down more than 30 hours since then (2 weeks ago).

What was your proxy/ddos mitigation's uptime average since you have been a client with us for 5 months? 99.987%

This was due to one point your site was nulled due to a ddos hitting 221K PPS.

We went out of our way to help you and you worked very hard to attempt to blackmail us with your 'hacker' stories, etc.

You were never over-charged, in fact the two servers:
    Intel Xeon 5430 8x2.66GHz 1333MHz 2x12MB
    12GB FB-DIMM 533/667
    1000Mbps Unmetered (Softlayer Dallas Facility)
    -----------------------------
    $583.95 USD (Monthly for TWO servers)

---------------

DDoS Mitigation:
    We provided you 200,000PPS and 2500Mbps at: $699/month

You got a steal and you had full access to 2TB of monthly Highwinds CDN transfer, AnyCast DNS services, backup shared hosting.

We also gave you an additional 200GB of RAID Backup storage.

------------------------------------------------

In the end, you come here and call us scammers.

I am usually a very patient person but your ignorant pride in the words you have typed on this page simply shows why you have such problems with ddos attacks. We bent over backwards to be treated like this?

Best of luck to you. The terms of service remains. You will not be refunded nor will you threaten our reputation with this sort of post.
    PeakVPN.Com | Complete Privacy VPN | Cloud Hosting | Guaranteed Security | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    PeakVPN | 31 VPN Servers | 17-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ PeakVPN.Com (Coming SOON) | ASN: 3915
      0 Not allowed!

Just wanted to add on to this that I use ServerOrigin's backup plans and they have been nothing but excellent. Consistently up (and I back data up daily to their boxes), and always kind whenever I put a ticket in (which is rare, as their stuff just *works* so I never need to put one in).
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ServerOrigin View Post
    1) Hacker - you run a xbox hacking site with a bunch of kiddies that like to claim the world to get some reputation with their xbox buddies.
    - Believe who and what you want. If you believe the words of a 13 yr old vs ServerOrigin's team with an excellent reputation then so be it.
    After this, OP doesn't have much credibility to stand with.

WHT should verify a few things and have this thread booted off.
      0 Not allowed!

Are you saying the OP lost credibility because of a xbox hacking site or he is 13 years old?
      0 Not allowed!

Seems he is a 13 year old kid running xbox on his server.
    24x7 PROACTIVE SERVER MANAGEMENT | OUTSOURCED WEB HOSTING SUPPORT
    Sales : sales @ syslint.com | Call us : (+91)9447607799 | Are you looking for DevOps Admins ?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by chasebug View Post
    Are you saying the OP lost credibility because of a xbox hacking site or he is 13 years old?
    It's not or, it's and.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteTech View Post
    It's not or, it's and.
    Not necessarily, ServerOrigin could just be insulting here and comparing him to a 13 year old when that's not actually the case. Given the OP signed up in 2006, I doubt he signed up when he was 9.

Beyond that, the Xbox "hacking" community has given us great projects such as the XBMC (which is now a huge media project), it is not a community of "kiddies".
    I do things. - Consumer and b2b IT solutions.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Akisoft View Post
    Not necessarily, ServerOrigin could just be insulting here and comparing him to a 13 year old when that's not actually the case. Given the OP signed up in 2006, I doubt he signed up when he was 9.

Beyond that, the Xbox "hacking" community has given us great projects such as the XBMC (which is now a huge media project), it is not a community of "kiddies".
    The idea here is that, what the OP said was not true and he is unfairly acusing a company when they have made the best they could for him.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardoo View Post
    The idea here is that, what the OP said was not true and he is unfairly acusing a company when they have made the best they could for him.
    Whilst I agree with that statement, I do not agree with a provider calling a client (former or not) a 13 year old in an attempt to insult or belittle them.

I have nothing but praise for Server Origin's services, but that doesn't mean they should go around calling former clients children.
      0 Not allowed!

Ok...so what my site has "13 year old xbox hackers"? Does that mean they know how to hack servers? 99.9% of them...no. The reason they can call themselves "xbox hackers" is because we provide very easy to read, step by step tutorials on how to do it. And I am no where near 13 so please, keep humoring yourselves...

And about the uptime...those 30 hours of downtime were from moving away from you guys... You can ask any member, and I'll gladly link them to this thread, so they can tell their first hand experiences with the few months I was with you guys.

You sat there in all your tickets trying to make me feel bad for a job poorly done. And then you are going to complain about moving the other SMALL sites on my server when it was the BIG one, and the only one you knew about that actually gave you trouble. I'm sorry that you had a hard time with it but AdminGeekz never did and nor did my new sysadmin have trouble moving everything and getting it all up in a timely manner. So not sure where your knowledge is lacking. And since you continued to belittle me, it was my duty to inform the public of my experiences. I've tried over and over to get in contact with Kevin since the end of August and I get excuse after excuse and then I get ignored.

So again, I think I should have all my members come here and state how the site was running while the proxy was in front of it and then while we were in your "care". I think they would love to give you their thoughts on how "lovely" of an experience it was to be on my site during that time. Since then, less than 1 hour of downtime has been reported via my new webhosts. No complaints from members about errors, all scripts working well, and no complaints about being blocked from the site.
      0 Not allowed!

I also wanted to mention (as I can't edit my post now) that YES I was very "hard to please". What site owner wouldn't be upset if their site was not working properly, tons of downtime, and so much lag connecting to the site that people didn't even want to surf more than 2 pages. Tell me...WHO would actually be satisfied with that? You act like you were bending over backwards for me but not once did the sites work like they were suppose to. Funny how once I moved from your servers, all our of "faulty" scripts magically started working. Hmm...imagine that.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Akisoft View Post
    Whilst I agree with that statement, I do not agree with a provider calling a client (former or not) a 13 year old in an attempt to insult or belittle them.

I have nothing but praise for Server Origin's services, but that doesn't mean they should go around calling former clients children.
    I wasn't comparing the OP to a 13-yr old neither was I trying to insult him.

I was simply speaking to the 'hacker' that has been mentioned, likely the same guy who stated he hacked the OP's server. This guy (supposed hacker) has made a ton of claims as well as attempting purchase of several VPS servers from us with stolen identities. The same guy also tried to get information on the OP's account and other accounts of our customers from our support. In the end, we found out he is a 15 years old and his friends in his little group are 13-15yr old kids who sent us an email actually applying for a job with his 'credentials' of how he has hacked a dozen gaming sites.

The FBI and AU authorities have an open file on the kid - they are very close to prosecuting and still doing information gathering. We asked for the assistance of the OP since he is a member of the OP's forum and 'supposedly' has admitted to hacking the OP's server, yet the OP never provided us assistance nor would he agree to block the 'hacker' kid from his website.

I am sorry the OP feels like we did not meet his expectations. ServerOrigin works hard for our customers and honestly gives away about as much service as we sell. We set out to help the community and provide an affordable service where support does go above and beyond on every incident. In this situation, it appears we failed in your eyes.

We wish you the best and hope things work out for you.
    Last edited by PeakVPN-KH; 09-18-2010 at 11:18 AM.
    PeakVPN.Com | Complete Privacy VPN | Cloud Hosting | Guaranteed Security | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
      0 Not allowed!

I was simply speaking to the 'hacker' that has been mentioned, likely the same guy who stated he hacked the OP's server. This guy (supposed hacker) has made a ton of claims as well as attempting purchase of several VPS servers from us with stolen identities. The same guy also tried to get information on the OP's account and other accounts of our customers from our support. In the end, we found out he is a 15 years old and his friends in his little group are 13-15yr old kids who sent us an email actually applying for a job with his 'credentials' of how he has hacked a dozen gaming sites.

The FBI and AU authorities have an open file on the kid - they are very close to prosecuting and still doing information gathering. We asked for the assistance of the OP since he is a member of the OP's forum and 'supposedly' has admitted to hacking the OP's server, yet the OP never provided us assistance nor would he agree to block the 'hacker' kid from his website.
    Then I wholeheartedly apologise as I misunderstood your intonation .
      0 Not allowed!

I am sorry the OP feels like we did not meet his expectations. ServerOrigin works hard for our customers and honestly gives away about as much service as we sell. We set out to help the community and provide an affordable service where support does go above and beyond on every incident. In this situation, it appears we failed in your eyes.

We wish you the best and hope things work out for you.
    Then you are going after the wrong guy. The guy I'm talking about is either about to turn 18 or is 18. For one, (I'm assuming this is Kevin now) when we talked on the phone, you and I both agreed to not block him as it could backlash and he could have gotten a bunch of his friends to help him hack the site, server, etc. So don't try making this look like this is all my fault and I am condoning these actions. ON TOP OF THAT, you never ONCE asked me for any information that I had on him. If anything, you could have looked into our database and seen his IP's. So please, quit putting the blame on me when there is no blame to be had except for on yourself.

And just so you know, when I talked to the hacker about the supposed "attempt to get my information from you", he told me he spoke with Kevin, the owner and you handed the information right over. So don't put the blame on your naive support team. And again, you have been going after the wrong person if you are going after a 13-15 year old.
      0 Not allowed!

How come you didn't find out the malicious script when you took in charge of his server management ServerOrigin?

Disappointing.
    Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. - Bill Gates
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AzzidReign View Post
    Then you are going after the wrong guy. The guy I'm talking about is either about to turn 18 or is 18. For one, (I'm assuming this is Kevin now) when we talked on the phone, you and I both agreed to not block him as it could backlash and he could have gotten a bunch of his friends to help him hack the site, server, etc. So don't try making this look like this is all my fault and I am condoning these actions. ON TOP OF THAT, you never ONCE asked me for any information that I had on him. If anything, you could have looked into our database and seen his IP's. So please, quit putting the blame on me when there is no blame to be had except for on yourself.

And just so you know, when I talked to the hacker about the supposed "attempt to get my information from you", he told me he spoke with Kevin, the owner and you handed the information right over. So don't put the blame on your naive support team. And again, you have been going after the wrong person if you are going after a 13-15 year old.
    My name is all over the place for ServerOrigin.

I could tell you that your bank provided me your credit report too. Doesn't make it true.

Additionally: When we spoke, I told you *noone* provided information on you unless they provided the answer to the secret question on your account. Who is to say someone didn't login to your account and change the secret question? As a matter of fact, you didn't even know the answer you put in.

Quote Originally Posted by burn3r
    How come you didn't find out the malicious script when you took in charge of his server management ServerOrigin?

Disappointing.
    Likely because we didn't look for it. Since we did NOT take charge of server management. We sold servers UNMANAGED servers. We didn't check his data - it wasn't our responsibility since we are not a fully managed provider. We don't manage the customer data or sites. In this case we helped since he was a previous customer. Otherwise, it has nothing to do with us what data was on the server unless it were illegal.

Maybe the question is why it wasn't found prior to moving to our systems.

***NOTE:
    And before anyone tries to say they may have been hacked on our end.

We setup a new gateway server with ezeelogin specifically for his servers. His servers were on a private network only and completely firewalled to the public. No SSH access, ftp, http, etc from the outside world. The only connection in and out of the systems were through a vpn and through ezeelogin.

The only ports public were cPanel/WHM/Mail
    Passwords were 64 character hashes.
    Systems were FreeBSD 8 x64 - The only OS we run internally with 99.99% yearly uptime on all of our client servers/shared hosting.

Our standard config and the HTTP server was behind the proxy config which is completely firewalled to the outside world and allows only port 80 and 443 with TopLayer IDS on top of it.

Additionally, the systems were in use less than 1 week. From the time we turned them on until he moved.

Believe what you wish. We will no longer continue this childish thread.

/end
    Last edited by PeakVPN-KH; 09-18-2010 at 06:46 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

My name is all over the place for ServerOrigin.

I could tell you that your bank provided me your credit report too. Doesn't make it true.

Additionally: When we spoke, I told you *noone* provided information on you unless they provided the answer to the secret question on your account. Who is to say someone didn't login to your account and change the secret question? As a matter of fact, you didn't even know the answer you put in.

Likely because we didn't look for it. Since we did NOT take charge of server management. We sold servers UNMANAGED servers. We didn't check his data - it wasn't our responsibility since we are not a fully managed provider. We don't manage the customer data or sites. In this case we helped since he was a previous customer. Otherwise, it has nothing to do with us what data was on the server unless it were illegal.

Maybe the question is why it wasn't found prior to moving to our systems.

***NOTE:
    And before anyone tries to say they may have been hacked on our end.

We setup a new gateway server with ezeelogin specifically for his servers. His servers were on a private network only and completely firewalled to the public. No SSH access, ftp, http, etc from the outside world. The only connection in and out of the systems were through a vpn and through ezeelogin.

The only ports public were cPanel/WHM/Mail
    Passwords were 64 character hashes.
    Systems were FreeBSD 8 x64 - The only OS we run internally with 99.99% yearly uptime on all of our client servers/shared hosting.

Our standard config and the HTTP server was behind the proxy config which is completely firewalled to the outside world and allows only port 80 and 443 with TopLayer IDS on top of it.

Additionally, the systems were in use less than 1 week. From the time we turned them on until he moved.

Believe what you wish. We will no longer continue this childish thread.

/end
    Again with the lies. He didn't answer the secret question because he didn't know it. He got it directly from you! I DID know my secret question answer, I just didn't realize that I accidentally put the first 2 letters as capital letters.

And over the phone we talked about you managing my servers. Not once did you mention they would be unmanaged. You even knew that I was getting rid of AdminGeekz because you said you would manage it. Now why on earth would I drop my sysadmins if you told me it was unmanaged?! It seems you take me for a total idiot...I wish I had that convo recorded now...

"Childish thread"? Really? And then you go and put "/end". I think you put that because you didn't want to respond to all the stuff you should have responded to in all my posts, yet most comments were ignored just like multiple tickets of mine. One of them went a whole 2-3 weeks I think before it was answered, most went HOURS before being answer (usually around 6-12). So you keep going back to your same argument, just like someone without any good reason or rebuttal.
    Last edited by AzzidReign; 09-18-2010 at 08:30 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

The only response you will get is if you want to continue this discussion:

Send us a formal agreement waiving your right to privacy. If you wish to backup your claims, we will be more than happy to publish the more than 400 responses to your tickets in 5 months.

Including the attempt at blackmailing us over PR (here), the rude behavior towards my team, and the *recorded* phone conversations. Since we record every conversation under the 'business telephone extension' clause - we will be happy to post that as well if you waive your rights to privacy.

If you really want to drag this on, we have nothing to hide. We followed SOP for every conversation, every ticket log. Your average response time over 5 months of tickets was 41 minutes.

Send us an email at: legal@serverorigin.com

Please email requesting the waiver to privacy. We will send this back, you simply need to sign it and fax it back to us.
      0 Not allowed!

This sounds like an acceptable deal to me. I hope that AzzidReign accepts this. If he doesn't, that pretty much says all that needs to be known.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast