Please HELP me Urgent

Hello,

I'm getting following error message at hostdegopro.com/clients/ .

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 1, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/hostdego/public_html/clients/newedge/front.php on line 0

Can you please HELP me ? How can i fix it
    Last edited by mournp; 04-25-2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Forget to mention domain

You'll have to re-encode your scripts with the newer version of Guard.

"Please note this Loader will not load PHP 5.2 code encoded with previous version of Guard. All PHP files must be re-encoded to run in PHP 5.3."
    - I am a PHP developer. I'm not a webhosting owner, I have never run a webhosting business before.
    - English is not my primary language.

Do i have to setup Zend Loader only or i have to setup Zend Guard 5.1 ?

It appears Zend has "no plans" for Guard loader to support backwards compatible byte translation.

Your script might need re-encoding with PHP 5.3 project settings. Did you check your PHP version?
    Last edited by paraiba; 04-25-2012 at 05:20 PM.
    - I am a PHP developer. I'm not a webhosting owner, I have never run a webhosting business before.

Brother i have no idea about those program

First of all, is it WHMCS?
    To execute encoded application on PHP 5.3 runtime,
    you need to encode a new version of the application using zendenc53 from command line or Zend Guard 5.5.0 with a PHP 5.3 project.

This is actually what the file format error means.

If you cannot encode the application for PHP 5.3, you can still install Zend Server PHP 5.2 with Zend Loader, or PHP 5.2 with Zend Optimizer and run the current encoded application on PHP 5.2 server.

You ought to learn your PHP version and Zend Loader version.

Could you create this file and upload to your website, please?

<?php

// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
    phpinfo();

// Show just the module information.
    // phpinfo(8) yields identical results.
    phpinfo(INFO_MODULES);

?>

It will tell you PHP version and Zend version. Then, you will need to change your Zend Loader version, did you understand?

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by paraiba View Post
    First of all, is it WHMCS?
    To execute encoded application on PHP 5.3 runtime,
    you need to encode a new version of the application using zendenc53 from command line or Zend Guard 5.5.0 with a PHP 5.3 project.

This is actually what the file format error means.

If you cannot encode the application for PHP 5.3, you can still install Zend Server PHP 5.2 with Zend Loader, or PHP 5.2 with Zend Optimizer and run the current encoded application on PHP 5.2 server.

You ought to learn your PHP version and Zend Loader version.

Could you create this file and upload to your website, please?

<?php

// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
    phpinfo();

// Show just the module information.
    // phpinfo(8) yields identical results.
    phpinfo(INFO_MODULES);

?>

It will tell you PHP version and Zend version. Then, you will need to change your Zend Loader version, did you understand?

Hope this helps

Hello please visit http://hostdegopro.com/test.php

I think, your software might be supporting ioncube too.
    Perhaps, you ought to try to load your software with ioncube. It seems zend will not work for you.

Edit: I'm checking your file at the moment, please hold on.

In that case, you need to downgrade your PHP version to PHP 5.2 in order to use this software properly. You should not do that. You ought to use latest PHP version.

Are you developer of that software? If yes, you should re-encode your software to run in PHP 5.3. If you are not developer, you ought to talk to your software provider to re-encode it for PHP 5.3. Is your software compatible with ioncube? If yes, you can load it with ioncube.

What is that script? Is it WHMCS?

In that case, you need to downgrade your PHP version to PHP 5.2 in order to use this software properly. You should not do that. You ought to use latest PHP version.

Are you developer of that software? If yes, you should re-encode your software to run in PHP 5.3. If you are not developer, you ought to talk to your software provider to re-encode it for PHP 5.3. Is your software compatible with ioncube? If yes, you can load it with ioncube.

What is that script? Is it WHMCS?
    That is ClientExe

There should be a clientexec_4.4.1_zend-5.3.zip. That's the file you need to use. I think, you are using a previous or wrong version of clientexe.

All I want to say again, you may want to use ioncube. Please, always get a back up before doing anything. Then, you can upgrade or change your files.

There should be a clientexec_4.4.1_zend-5.3.zip. That's the file you need to use. I think, you are using a previous or wrong version of clientexe.

All I want to say again, you may want to use ioncube. Please, always get a back up before doing anything. Then, you can upgrade or change your files.
    Can i remove http://hostdegopro.com/test.php page? Some one told me to remove that page security reason.

Yes, mate. You should remove that page.

Problem fixed after installing updated ClientExe Version

Very nice. I hope everything would be perfect for you.
    Regards