Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They have a huge customer base and a lot of positive reviews here. Certainly there are some negative ones, but from what I can remember over the years those all resulted in a refund as they'd rather just lose $29 than argue about it for hours, or even days, which would cost them more than the monthly fee a person has to pay for the service they provide. They simply seem to rather just move on and letting the customer go elsewhere, which is, in my opinion, a good thing to do.

Anyway, best of luck with whichever company you decide to go next. Sometimes it just doesn't work out positively between a customer and a service providing company .
    Last edited by Robert vd Boorn; 03-07-2012 at 12:59 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert vd Boorn View Post
    Less than you are
    Seriously doubt it.

And if so it may be a good idea for you not to talk in their behalf. ("PSM clearly wants to keep the ones that did read them and act as they agreed to act and at the same time doesn't want the ones that don't... Be happy PSM cancelled your account and refunded you, as they don't want you either for that same reason.

1. You came here with complaints.
    2. A PSM-representative came here and explained what's going on and how this is something you agreed to.
    3. You complained about what he had to say to you.
    4. The PSM-representative again made it clear to you why stuff is happening the way they are and that it's according to the SLA you agreed to pay for.
    5. You kept on complaining about all the previous events.
    6. The PSM-representative for the last time made it clear that they did everything according to your SLA agreement and then told you he'd give you a refund as this is not working (neither for you, the customer, or for them, the company).
    7. You again complained, now even about the representative himself and the service they provide, which you signed up for and agreed to being what you'd want.
    Thanks for summarizing.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert vd Boorn View Post
    They have a huge customer base and a lot of positive reviews here. Certainly there are some negative ones, but from what I can remember over the years those all resulted in a refund as they'd rather just lose $29 than argue about it for hours, or even days, which would cost them more than the monthly fee a person has to pay for the service they provide. They simply seem to rather just move on and letting the customer go elsewhere, which is, in my opinion, a good thing to do.
    It is a good idea most of the time. Not always. Often people want the service they signed up for due to many reasons (like the time they wasted on that company and the time it would take to sign up with another company ).
    Anyway, best of luck with whichever company you decide to go next. Sometimes it just doesn't work out positively between a customer and a service providing company .
    Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

You simply cannot expect to pay bottom dollar for server management and expect near instant replys to sale messages the sales department in nearly every business is put on the back burner with a typical 24 hour turnaround and a 9AM till 5PM opening...

I see no issue with PSM at all here, If of course you want an 20 minute SLA for the sales department you should find a company which offers that, Not come here whining when things dont "go your own way" again as pointed out everything was within PSM's policys which you had signed up for, If you didnt read them and read them again to make sense then thats your problem...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bentham View Post
    and of course, needless to say, all users read those terms of service .
    I've never understood this.

When your bank charges you for going over your overdraft, or you get fees on your credit card (such as interest) do you complain to them and say no-one ever reads the small print?

There is absolutely no difference here, what so ever.
    miniVPS - UK Based Value and Premium VPS Servers!
    Xavvo.com Innovative Hosting for Innovative People!
      0 Not allowed!

Since the OP has his refund, and it was based on terms he apparently hadn't read, there is nothing more to discuss here.
    </thread>
    Your one stop shop for decentralization
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12