site wide link exchanges requested

Hello, I am looking for link partners in the following categories for a new but complete image hosting website (not the one in my sig). This is an exchange of site wide links for site wide links, direct html links, no php, redirect, java or ad serve links accepted. I am looking for sites with traffic but its not required, all will be considered. This site is live and is only lacking "link partners" and added content to our "image tools" and "links" sections, these will grow fast. Currently there is no traffic or advertising but both will be accomplished quickly once the partner links are added. Here are the categories, only seven of the following will be added...

web hosting
    domain names
    image hosting
    forum (more than 500 members, any subject)
    software
    web tools (page rank, link popularity, whois, etc)
    search
    e-commerce
    hardware
    electronics
    telephone/internet
    web design

Once our site is added to ALL pages of your site, within 24 hours your site will be added to all pages of ours. Please ask me for the link to our site with a link to your site and category you request.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Last edited by dsotmoon; 03-17-2005 at 10:35 PM.
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

What do you have to offer? Since it is a new site with no advertising or traffic, we as potential link partners have nothing to gain. Although what we have to offer is traffic, pr, ect.

Does your domain have google pr to offer?

Let me know.. if so I have a bunch of sites that we exchange site-wide links for..
    Developer, SysAdmin & Online Marketing Fanatic

Come to MosaicMercantile.com for all of your Mosaic Tile supplies.
    For all of you that need help getting started here is a Mosaic Tile cutting basics tutorial.

Originally posted by phpdevrus
    What do you have to offer? Since it is a new site with no advertising or traffic, we as potential link partners have nothing to gain.
    you are correct, thats why i said sites with no traffic are welcome also, this is more of a new site help a new site out thing, just looking for some links to make the google spider happy, i am decent with getting in search engines and google pr, my "yourimagelink" site is getting search engine hits already from yahoo and google in less than four weeks, so this is a link partnership based off potential which isnt worth much i know, the site i am working on now is a great domain already getting type ins
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

Link Exchange

Hello

I am interested in links to our UK Web Hosting and Domain Names page. We search for PR 2,3,4,5,6pages. Please contact me if you are interested.

We will insert a link back in a similar PR page.

Regards,
    Ovi