Hello everyone
    I have purchase a Reseller account since 6 month to be able to host my client's website that my agency develop.
    I'm looking for a software that allow me to follow their account's informations (Subscription date, when should the client re-subscribe, alert, did he paid this year, etc.)
    Thanks a lot for your help
    p.s: Sorry for my bad Englsih, I'm french native.
    Have a good day

There are many hosting billing softwares such as AWBS, WHMCS, Clientexec, Modernbill, WHMAutopilot, phpCOIN(free)... etc. But customization and using of these softwares are generally very hard. If you wish you can track accounts by a database or a calendar software, too.

I use Autopilot. I used to use WHMS. I find that Autopilot is much simpler to setup and understand. Hope this helps.

Please dont use any billing solutions if you dont integrate them into your design complety i HATE and would never buy services at the hosts where i can see that its whcms or any other billing system,

Ill recommend WHMCH.

Please dont use any billing solutions if you dont integrate them into your design complety i HATE and would never buy services at the hosts where i can see that its whcms or any other billing system,
    How would you suggest integrating whmcs when the rest of the site is designed in flash?