Angry CLOUDFLARE.COM supporting cyber crime terrorists (credit card fraud)

The US company cloudflare.com (cloudflare Inc., Matthew Prince is the CEO) supporting cyber crime. If you own a serious company, DO NOT WORK with this company because this company works only on profit and against all ethical principles.

What they do:
    - They routing internet sites through their servers
    - They cache data on their own servers for the time of delivery
    - They allow cyber crime terrorists to use their system to delivery illegal data

Which illegal data do they ignore:
    - Stolen Credit Card data (my credit card data is also in this file )

Do they ignore abuse informations about illegal use of their service:
    - Yes, because they make cash with this clients. They do not stop the delivery of illegal content which is against the us and internal law, because they mean they have not to do that.

Hope the court stop this company.

What do you think about this nonethical company?

This is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by mybestfriend View Post
    They do not stop the delivery of illegal content which is against the us and internal law, because they mean they have not to do that.
    Yes, they do by law.

Welcome to the internet.

What do you think about this nonethical company?
    I think i like them even more rsrs. Its not because they have the power to stop something, that its they're ethical obligation to. If they started to censor content i would for sure hate them.
    I recommend: TMZvps
    Best support: Linode

Wheres the proof of all this?
    Could you tell me how did all of this occur?

I am one hundred percent against cyber crime and especially credit card fruad if this all is true then they should be fined and shut down possibly more.

Quote Originally Posted by Orien View Post
    This is ridiculous.
    Yes, they do by law.
    If you send a abuse mail to cloudflare.com you get this here:
    CloudFlare does not provide hosting services for this or any other website except for CloudFlare.com
    CloudFlare doesn't host the file(s) or website in question, and as such we have have no way to remove the content. We are cooperating with the appropriate authorities regarding this matter though.
    Ok, but they routing this link (with a file.. and there is my credit card data and thousands others collected)... i do not understand why they ignore this... because if they routing this service, there is no possiblity to contact an other provider behind (we do not know who this is)... i am against censorship but i am also against crime there must be an ethical handling, what this comany do is not legal in this case i think so...
    worse company
    Last edited by mybestfriend; 05-22-2012 at 05:13 PM.

If you send a abuse mail to cloudflare.com you get this here:

We are cooperating with the appropriate authorities regarding this matter though.
    And the domain has been pulled from the root nameservers.

Quote Originally Posted by BH-Greg View Post
    Wheres the proof of all this?
    Could you tell me how did all of this occur?

I am one hundred percent against cyber crime and especially credit card fruad if this all is true then they should be fined and shut down possibly more.
    I think he is pointing to the fact that the WHMCS leak was posted on a server running cloudflare.

Please remember folks, that a provider is NOT responsible for policing customer websites and shouldn't. If you see abuse on their network, please contact abuse@cloudflare.com
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

I expected some WHMCS related rants, but not this one.

Should all domain registrars be shut down also? what about paypal, card companies who transact the domains, let's close them too?

As noted above Cloudflare do not host websites, you are venting in the wrong direction here.

Quote Originally Posted by Loon View Post
    I expected some WHMCS related rants, but not this one.

Should all domain registrars be shut down also? what about paypal, card companies who transacted the domain, let's close them too?

As noted above Cloudflare do not host websites, you are venting in the wrong direction here.
    Agreed,
    If you really want the site taken down, find the host who is actually hosting the site and make an abuse report. It is not hard to do at all.
    Keith I Myers

Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    Agreed,
    If you really want the site taken down, find the host who is actually hosting the site and make an abuse report. It is not hard to do at all.
    And how? if a site is behind cloudflare... it is not possible, that is the problem.

I have now to pay for a new credit card

And how? if a site is behind cloudflare... it is not possible, that is the problem.
    It is possible. CloudFlare can forward legal information to the appropriate abuse departments as well.

I have now to pay for a new credit card
    Cloudflare does not completely mask the host, if you know how, you can still find the host
    Keith I Myers

Should take my ISP down as well as they are providing me the internet connection to connect to such sites if I wanted to.

I don't know if this happens frequently.
    I am totually against cyber crime and if this is true then they should be taken responsibility .

I think you have to make a distinction here between a host and cloudflare.

They are no more than a proxy, yes they need to be careful not to endorse bad activity but as they do not host the site if they switched the service off to xyz then the site would still be there.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

Quote Originally Posted by Loon View Post
    Not necessarily. For example, was cloudflare hosting the dns for the site?

They are not a pure conduit, because they also provide one of the base services required for a site to operate.

Once a service provider receives a complaint of serious wrongdoing, there is an ethical duty to at least take a look, even if there is no legal obligation to do so.
    edgedirector.com
    managed dns global failover and load balance (gslb)
    exactstate.com
    uptime report for webhostingtalk.com