Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think I may have found the answer to this. The OP's home page is now showing in their profile, so I visited the site. The meta keyword tag contains four keywords, and a check on them showed three as being ranked by Google while the other is not (in the top 100).
    The keyword which doesn't rank is high competition but there are very few monthly searches for it.
    Looking at the page source, although it is in the meta tag it doesn't appear anywhere in the content, the only place I could find it was as being an Alt tag for an image.
    If a keyword is not targetted on a web page then it is not going to rank well, especially given the high competition and low number of searches for it.
    My apologies to the OP (should they return to the thread) if I have made incorrect assumptions as to the website and keyword concerned, I am going on the information that is available in their absence.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
    No-one knows what the "right" keyword density is or even if it matters very much.
    Of course it matters. Along with your main targeted keywords, you also need to include related terms to that topic, so if you're targeting 'buy red roses', you should also consider using words such as 'flowers', 'bunches' etc. even if you're not targeting them.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniB View Post
    Of course it matters.
    Please give your reference for that, i.e. a link to where it is stated. If I am wrong I will happily admit it but I would like evidence of it.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniB

Of course it matters.

Please give your reference for that, i.e. a link to where it is stated. If I am wrong I will happily admit it but I would like evidence of it.
    I've never seen any evidence that keyword density is an algorithmic component that affects rankings.

The frequency or placement of keywords CAN impact it, but the term keyword density refers to a formula by which is the ratio of keywords to total text is somehow suppose to help search engines assign an appropriate ranking. From all of my experience and discuss with those in the industry, this is only a popular myth.

That said, it goes without saying that you should consider targeting related keywords. But in order to determine what those other keywords should be you must research not only KEI and searches but also your target market and what they are likely to respond to in a way that constitutes a positive conversion.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ColinCronin View Post
    The frequency or placement of keywords CAN impact it
    And with reference to the original question, it would appear that the keyword in question is not used at all and therefore is very unlikely to rank well.
      0 Not allowed!

First of all, You have needed related key word of your website , and not short keyword use in your website.Than start Back linking that,s key word...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andriyadsouza View Post
    How to bring competitive keyword in top 100 within month.

As I done with all other seo strategy -
    like - directory Submission
    Bookmarking
    Networking
    Classifieds
    Video submission
    Forums
    Blogs
    Commenting
    Guest Posting
    Profile links...

Still one of my keyword is not in top 500.. So what to do more for it please do suggest
    All these are off page techniques. Check off page of your site also check your targeted keywords, check there competition etc and come up with better solution. Keep updating fresh and unique content on your site.Hope it works
    Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by omax View Post
    Just keep building backlinks for your keyword. Don't stop. Maybe edu and gov links can help a little more than usual backlinks.
    This is true, just make sure you maintain your quality sites.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, it depends on your keyword selection. Try to find out less competition and more demanded keyword. You can search best keywords by google adwords keyword tool or wordtracker and focus on quality backlinks as well.
      0 Not allowed!

10. Care with content as It's really the king. the more quality the more shared by your visitors.
      0 Not allowed!

Ranking keywords within a month also depends on your competition of certain keywords. Based on your methods you shouldve ranked a keyword with medium competition already. Also another thing is, sometimes your links wont be crawled that soon.
      0 Not allowed!

ok, if you have tried all of the aboves ways you wrote.I suggest you may try to write more quality and unique content in your blog and link back to your site with keywords.Coz google is paying more attention to the content since the last google panada update.
      0 Not allowed!

There are various result oriented activities which if you will perform then it will benefit your website like blog commenting, forum posting, bookmarking, directory posting, article posting, networking etc.
      0 Not allowed!

it is not an easy task to outrank your competitors, people have better quality links than you and their sites are older than yours which totally new.

It's takes time to outrank your competitors unless your are in the niche where there are very less competitors.

Good luck to you!
      0 Not allowed!

Bookmarking
    Networking
    Classifieds
    Video submission
    Forums
    Blogs
    Commenting
    Guest Posting
    Profile links...

Still one of my keyword is not in top 500.. So what to do more for it please do suggest
    hi you should check your website optomize and fix your anchor text so you can put backlink in the websites that thay have more index in the google site.
      0 Not allowed!

Have you tried creating a hosted video with your targeted keywords and placing in on your site? If done right, with a sitemap submission etc. that can greatly increase your chances of getting ranked

Bookmarking
    Networking
    Classifieds
    Video submission
    Forums
    Blogs
    Commenting
    Guest Posting
    Profile links...

0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12