How Access FTP via Proxy!

Hello,

My ISP has blocked many websites including mine. Its blocked from ISP end. So anyone could suggest a secure method to access FTP of the blocked websites.

I mean like via some Proxies... please if anyone knows any secure way.. please let me know in a bit detail that how to do that...

I would suggest you try something like: UltraSurf - if you just google that, you should be able to get the link to the site.
    Intellitech I.T. Solutions Ltd.
    Intellitech Hosting - Dedicated Servers worldwide - including USA, London (UK), EU, Asia & Australia
    Server Load Balancing, Hardware Firewalls, MPLS Connectivity

hello,

thanx, it did opened blocked websites... but i want to access blocked FTP. i mean i cannot access my FTP accounts coz those domains are not working... so any way to do a secure FTP UPLOADING ?

Well, for FTP (secured) you would need to purchase a FTP proxy - if you search using Google, there will be quite a few out there you can buy access from.

Hope it works!

Faiz
    Intellitech I.T. Solutions Ltd.
    Intellitech Hosting - Dedicated Servers worldwide - including USA, London (UK), EU, Asia & Australia
    Server Load Balancing, Hardware Firewalls, MPLS Connectivity

Even better would be a VPN, which will allow you to access anything, regardless of protocol.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***

Finding a reliable proxy is difficult. I've pulled my hair out before in time's past trying to find one. If you could set up a VPN or TCP/IP tunnel, you'd be set.

If you're desperate you can always get a free shell account from one of the providers out there, access your ftp sites via console (ncftp isn't bad), and then download everything to the shell. It may take a bit longer, but if you need something in a hurry it would help.
    Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Did you try contacting your ISP to find out why your personal website is blocked ?

ISP shouldn't be doing any blocking.