Thread: Sony digicam?

Sony digicam?

Hello everyone,

Just a favour... I managed to leave the usb cable for my digital camera back in the UK.

I'm just wondering if anyone has one I can borrow for 10 or 15minutes to copy over some photos to my laptop?

It would be much appreciated!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best. --Oscar Wilde

Hello,

I have 2 cables here... a smaller one from the Canon powershot and another one from the Kodak digital camera. I think one of those could fit your camera...
    Iam on the room 539, but going to breakfast now.... Just pm or add me on your msn messenger if you want to try it:
    geraldorneto@hotmail.com

regards,
    Geraldo

Hi Geraldo,

Thanks for the response - possibly try them out sometime today?

I suspect they won't fit - sony generally have their own sockets for everything.

Originally posted by Martin Rouf
    Hi Geraldo,

Thanks for the response - possibly try them out sometime today?

I suspect they won't fit - sony generally have their own sockets for everything.
    I have two usb cables that you can try. Most likely you can find a replacement cable in Chiago fairly easily. You can get almost anything here in Chicago.

I had business cards made in 3 hours yesterday just down the street from the hotel.

Should be a standard mini usb I have one of those with me that a friend uses on his sony sometimes. I will be down in the show room in about 10 minutes if you want to find me down there I will let you try it.

Originally posted by Techark
    Should be a standard mini usb I have one of those with me that a friend uses on his sony sometimes. I will be down in the show room in about 10 minutes if you want to find me down there I will let you try it.
    I'll see if I can find you monte!