4 car domains...

I need to clear out some domains, I've got bills that need to be paid!

4 good high end car domains. I'll open up the bidding to any offers, highest bidder gets all the domains... =]

HUMMERMARKET.COM - SOLD!
    BMWSELLERS.COM
    HUMMER-RENTAL.COM
    BMW-RENTAL.COM
    Last edited by purecr; 09-02-2003 at 05:04 PM.

HUMMERMARKET.COM - SOLD!

Please update your original post with whether they are sold or not, otherwise it just looks like your are bumping your thread.

bmwsellers.com = Nice domain.
    www.square-network.com www.squarenetwork.com
    Now available in regular and dehyphenated.
    May 2003 Member of the Month
    Useless Community Liason Ever Since.

the hummermarket.com guy renegged on the deal, if anyone wants them, you can have em all for 30 bucks..

I'll buy'em for $20.00
    "Motor Racing, Mountain Climbing and Bull Fighting are the only true sports. All the rest are children's games played by adults." -Earnest Hemingway

Domains For Sale at: http://www.ai2eye.net

i really wanted more for em' but I need the cash...

PM me concerning payment

I have a few more domains for sale:

JPTC.com
    This is a great acronym domain. Google shows 1,310 results for "JPTC". This domain also has a current google PR of 4.

iWaitress.com
    A good domain for any kind of waitressing site, very short and easy to remember. Definately a highly brandable domain name.

TotalStart.com
    Very sweet short and to the point portal domain. Or any kind of starting point.

StopStealware.com
    With StealWare becoming such a popular word these days, this would be a great domain to turn into an Anti-Stealware site. Very catchy and brandable name as well.

DVDAdvice.com
    Good DVD domain for reviews or anything relating to DVDs, DVD equipment, etc.. Short and easy to remember name.

I'm open to any offers on all of these domains, I must sell them soon so act fast before they're gone!