* Ridiculous Promotion --> $0.25 / mth! cPanel | Softaculous | Rock-Solid Web Hosting

Ever wanted something cheap, fast and reliable too? If that's what you want, then it is what we are offering!

www.hostingv2.com

Get 50% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE!

Web hosting starting from $0.25/mth!

Simply Copy & Post this on your Facebook and show us to enjoy the offer!

Visit http://promo.hostingv2.com for more information!
    SPECIAL PROMOTION PACKAGE
    Mini
    250MB Disk Space
    2,500MB Bandwidth
    Host 1 Domain Only
    Unlimited Features
    $6/year
    ORDER NOW

Peasant
    500MB Disk Space
    5,000MB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Features
    $8/year
    ORDER NOW

Knight
    1,000MB Disk Space
    10,000MB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Features
    $12/year
    ORDER NOW

King
    2,000MB Disk Space
    20,000MB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Features
    $24/year
    ORDER NOW

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How long have you in business?
    A: HostingV2 is a division of Limenex, which has been officially in business since January 2011.

Q: Your prices are ridiculously low! How can you be reliable this way?
    A: We offer such low prices because we don't offer 24/7 support. This reduced our manpower overhead which we passed the savings to you.

Q: WHAT? Who will be watching the servers?!
    A: Please do not worry about that. Although we do not have staffs manning the helpdesk 24/7, we do have staffs monitoring the servers 24/7 and respond to it should an unexpected problem occur.

Q: Since you don't offer 24/7 support, how long will it take to receive a reply for support tickets?
    A: Tickets submitted will be responded to within 24 hours, although we will usually respond to it within a few hours at most.

Q: Okay.. You don't offer 24/7 support, you sell at ridiculously low prices.. WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?
    A: Just give it a shot! Our prices start at only $6/year. You don't really lose anything, do you?

Got a question for us? No problem! Submit a ticket here and we will be glad to assist you!

Sales Email: sales [at] hostingv2.com or click here

Special Promotion! Limited to first 10 orders only!

Order Peasant plan and get upgraded to Knight for FREE!
    Order Knight plan and get upgraded to King for FREE!
    Order King plan and receive double resources for FREE!

Hurry! Grab yours now before it's over! No coupon code is needed. Simply order, pay, post your invoice number and first name here and you are good to go!

Please take note that this promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions, with or without coupon code.

Quote Originally Posted by JFSG View Post
    Special Promotion! Limited to first 10 orders only!

Hurry! Grab yours now before it's over! No coupon code is needed. Simply order, pay, post your invoice number and first name here and you are good to go!

Please take note that this promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions, with or without coupon code.
    Please post on this thread with your invoice number and first name to receive the upgrade.

My experience with hostingv2.com

I've recently started with this service. To say the least, I'm very new to installing scripts and such. Without fail everything stopped working, I submitted a email thinking the server failed somehow. The problem was resolved immediately and all I had to do was provide my ip address as I got myself blocked. Even though I caused my problem, no one pointed any fingers at me. I was treated very well. After I got things up and going, I received a follow-up email several days after asking if everything was alright. I was amazed and glad to know someone personally checked on my status. I couldn't be more happier. Without a doubt, I will continue to use thier services. I felt I at least owed them the respect of giving this review since I located thier company on this forum.

Thanks for the great service,

Michael Coley

Quote Originally Posted by coley5 View Post
    I've recently started with this service. To say the least, I'm very new to installing scripts and such. Without fail everything stopped working, I submitted a email thinking the server failed somehow. The problem was resolved immediately and all I had to do was provide my ip address as I got myself blocked. Even though I caused my problem, no one pointed any fingers at me. I was treated very well. After I got things up and going, I received a follow-up email several days after asking if everything was alright. I was amazed and glad to know someone personally checked on my status. I couldn't be more happier. Without a doubt, I will continue to use thier services. I felt I at least owed them the respect of giving this review since I located thier company on this forum.

Thanks for the great service,

Michael Coley
    Thanks Michael for the kind words!

FREE UPGRADE | FREE 50% Credit | 25% DISCOUNT! | FREE SSL | High Performance Hosting!

Ever wanted something cheap, fast and reliable too? If that's what you want, then it is what we are offering!

www.hostingv2.com

Promotions
    Promotion Code: CRAZYOFFER
    FREE Upgrade
    FREE 50% Credit
    FREE PositiveSSL Certificate
    25% Discount for First Invoice

Existing Customers Bonus
    Promotion Code: INSANEOFFER
    What's more? If you are currently an active customer of HostingV2 and wish to order a SECOND account, we will credit your account with 100% of what you paid for your hosting plan and enjoy 25% discount FOR LIFE!

FREE UPGRADE

FREE 50% Credit
    Order any of our packages and we will credit your account with 50% of what you paid for your hosting plan. This amount does not include addons like dedicated IP address, SSL certificate etc.

The longer you prepay, the more credit you get!

Examples:
    Order Peasant plan with 25% discount --> $6/year
    We will credit your account with $3.

Order Peasant plan with 25% discount and dedicated IP address --> $42/year
    We will credit your account with $3.

The amount credited to your account can be used for future purchases or payments.

FREE SSL Certificate
    We will give you a PositiveSSL certificate absolutely FREE of charge with purchase of a dedicated IP address. ($36/year)

To Get The Offer Applied
    Respond back to this thread with your first name and invoice number. We'll then upgrade the order manually.

Plans & Pricing
    All accounts are hosted in SoftLayer's data centre in Dallas, Texas, USA. The plans & prices below are before upgrade and discount.

Peasant
    500MB Disk Space
    5,000MB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Features
    $8/year
    ORDER NOW

Knight
    1,000MB Disk Space
    10,000MB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Features
    $12/year
    ORDER NOW

King
    2,000MB Disk Space
    20,000MB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Features
    $24/year
    ORDER NOW

Better place your order now! This promotion will expire once our new website is up and running VERY soon!

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How long have you in business?
    A: HostingV2 is a division of Limenex, which has been officially in business since January 2011. You can be confident that we won't vanish 3 months later.

Q: Your prices are ridiculously low! How can you be reliable this way?
    A: We offer such low prices because we don't offer 24/7 support. This reduced our manpower overhead which we passed the savings to you. Besides, this promotion isn't meant to make us money. We want to create a customer base who are happy with our services.

Q: WHAT? NO 24/7 SUPPORT? Who will be watching the servers?!
    A: Please do not worry about that. Although we do not have staffs manning the helpdesk 24/7, we do have staffs monitoring the servers 24/7 and respond to it should an unexpected problem occur.

Q: Since you don't offer 24/7 support, how long will it take to receive a reply for support tickets?
    A: Tickets submitted will be responded to within 24 hours, although we will usually respond to it within a few hours at most.

Q: Okay.. You don't offer 24/7 support, you sell at ridiculously low prices.. WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?
    A: Just give it a shot! Our prices start at only $6/year with plenty of perks. You don't really lose anything, do you?

Got a question for us? No problem! Submit a ticket here and we will be glad to assist you!

Sales Email: sales [at] hostingv2.com or click here