Energy Drink Website

We finished a Flash Website for an energy drink company. We have nevery really done any websites with flash so this is a first for us. I am impressed, but would love some input for future designs.

http://www.bladebeverages.com
    Atech St. Louis - Web Hosting - Website builder - 24/7 Support
    Dads In Distress - Dads helping Dads in Distress

No offence but the bottle in the middlelooks like a dildo.

Well, we didn't design the actual physical bottles we just modeled it in 3d and put that into Flash.

But thank you for your input.
    Atech St. Louis - Web Hosting - Website builder - 24/7 Support
    Dads In Distress - Dads helping Dads in Distress

I think the buttons for Contact and Back could be "better." They look a little plain. I would also like it if the bottles didn't move Another little thing would be to make the background a different color than the space where the bottles are in.

Just my little pet peeves Pretty cool though when displaying the nutrition facts.
    Senior Network Architect
    Managed Network Services for Hosting Providers
    www.ipexperts.net
    | https://anycastvpn.net

Not too bad but for a product site I would think you would need to really hone in on the branding of the company and make sure that it is presented clearly and not fuzzy / pixelated in areas.

Some of the bars utilized appear a bit old school on design but overall - not a bad starting concept for their site.

Good luck!

gotta say I am really not feeling the whole thing. The upper nav and footer look very noobish in design. What i mean by that is, is you can always tell when someone discovers photoshop, they bevel and emboss everything and thats the overall impression I get here. I think if you reworked it and made the graphics just a tad bit better then you would have yourself a winner.

Yeah, as everyone said, the graphics needs some work.
    I like the bottles though. Aside from the fact that one of them looks like a dildo, they were designed pretty well with smooth edges, unlike everything else.
    I also liked the flash transitions.
    Overall, it doesn't look professional enough for me to trust the company.

i dont like the colors...
    it is very dark..
    i preffer the openlighted colors..
    try to make some changes as the contact to give the visitor the chance to make instant